K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Most possibly my time to go now. If I don't return by the 28th, please consider me gone. Thank you for being there for the past few weeks. Take care.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, NocturnILL, Golden and 18 others
PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, you’ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
good luck and see you on the other side man🫂

Reactions: Kit1
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
I hope whatever happens is for the best <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I feel sad, won't lie, but of course happy if you find what you're looking for. All the best.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Kit1
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I hope you will be at peace

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for finding peace and rest.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I am thinking of the decision to end my life. I need to try and stay alive for tbe children. I am in a lot of pain and I can live with that. The problem is that my BP has been extremely high (I stopped taking all my meds and stopped engaging with NHS GP and hospital) at yhe end of summer and would rather die than engage with service that are not appropriate for me as a servuce user). The issue with high BP is that I will run the risk of having a heart attack, stroke etc - I am not a medic and do not know how far I can push that limit before breaking - hence I need to end my life when I have reached that limit. Interestingly my BP is still high (a few minutes ago), but has come down considerably from the last few days. I will monitor it till the weekend and make a decision as to whether I have reached a limit where I cannot risk staying alive.

In the meantime, Thank You for all your support.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, NocturnILL, Golden and 7 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'll be sorry to see you go yet I hope you finally manage to leave this cruel existence behind forever and find the peace you deserve.

Reactions: Kit1 and tiger b
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Good luck friend. Have a peaceful end.

Reactions: Kit1 and WAITING TO DIE
PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, you’ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
I am thinking of the decision to end my life. I need to try and stay alive for tbe children. I am in a lot of pain and I can live with that. The problem is that my BP has been extremely high (I stopped taking all my meds and stopped engaging with NHS GP and hospital) at yhe end of summer and would rather die than engage with service that are not appropriate for me as a servuce user). The issue with high BP is that I will run the risk of having a heart attack, stroke etc - I am not a medic and do not know how far I can push that limit before breaking - hence I need to end my life when I have reached that limit. Interestingly my BP is still high (a few minutes ago), but has come down considerably from the last few days. I will monitor it till the weekend and make a decision as to whether I have reached a limit where I cannot risk staying alive.

I hope that everything works out for you

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I wish you peace

NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023

Oh Kit I'm sorry this decision couldn't have been easy. I hope it all works for what's best for you. I am sad to see you go. I hope your plans work out just how you need and you have a safe peaceful travel if your limit is reached 💙✨🫶🏽