A

aboy1995

Aug 27, 2023
I haven't been here long, but for the longest time, I've lurked the forum. I think I've finally mustered the courage to go through with it. This year has been absolute hell for me. I don't see it stopping anytime soon. I just want eternal darkness, peace, nothingness. I feel like my life took a huge downward spiral when I was a pre-teen. I am now 28 years old and I just can't keep on living like this. It truly is hell on earth. Sometime this weekend, maybe even tomorrow, I will finally get to try to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: StellaSomnus, DT2007, Gonnerr and 1 other person
TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
I hope you get what you are looking for. 🙏🙏 I recommend that you try to locate and mark out the inner carotid arteries first so that the placement of the bags are better

StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
May you find repose after your ctb.

I too will be looking forward to mine with Night Night/Korean as well, but personally I do have some reservations for this method but I do hope it goes well with more research.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering, best of luck with your plans, it's certainly understandable just wishing for the peace of non-existence, it's all that's appealing to me.