P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
To extract large amounts of nicotine from cigarettes and consuming the nicotine might be a method worth considering. Let's discuss this including but not limited to how to do this to achieve highest chance of success, how to make it as painless as possible, and whether you think this method is worthy of strong consideration.

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
To extract large amounts of nicotine from cigarettes and consuming the nicotine might be a method worth considering. Let's discuss this including but not limited to how to do this to achieve highest chance of success, how to make it as painless as possible, and whether you think this method is worthy of strong consideration.
I don't think this would be painless at all. I smoke, and when I was trying to quit I used the patches, which were too strong, and they always made me feel so sick and shaky and terrible that I ended up taking them off. Nicotine toxicity is far from pleasant.

Reactions: Kassender, Broken Chimera, Circles and 2 others
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
I have tried ctb by nicotine od. Not pleasant at all and clearly ineffective please dont try this. I was sweating profusely, in a fair bit of pain and discomfort including a pounding headache, and ended up vomiting for hours. I cant stress how bad of a plan this was for me. I wish you the best of luck in what your searching for

• Hugs
Reactions: redbull, Soul, Circles and 3 others
Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
I have tried ctb by nicotine od. Not pleasant at all and clearly ineffective please dont try this. I was sweating profusely, in a fair bit of pain and discomfort including a pounding headache, and ended up vomiting for hours. I cant stress how bad of a plan this was for me. I wish you the best of luck in what your searching for
Yep, that's about how I picture it.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019

Yikes. I've only read about it in medical literature, never encountered someone who's survived it. It has never sounded pleasant at all. Hugs to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Thanatos
P

Pointlesslife

Nov 7, 2018
Couldn't you take an antimetic to keep you from puking which may also allow you to die since you would be keeping the nicotine inside you. That sounds like that would leave a bad headache and a lot of sweating which while not pleasant would seem to be tolerable to me.

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Couldn't you take an antimetic to keep you from puking which may also allow you to die since you would be keeping the nicotine inside you. That sounds like that would leave a bad headache and a lot of sweating which while not pleasant would seem to be tolerable to me.
I suppose it may be possible with an antiemetic but I still strongly advise against this due to pain and low likelihood of fatality

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
This was in a stephen king novel but i came across journal articles that confirmed this method is not viable.

D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
From what I've read theirs two different methods. The one with the patches. And the other one were you soak 100 grams of tobacco, in water for a couple of days, strain the tobacco, and simmer cook the liquid solution. And then you just put that liquid into your coffee or some drink like that. I don't know how well this would work, but I think the second method would work better than the patches. I believe it was said you die of asphyxiation.

P

Pointlesslife

Nov 7, 2018
From what I've read theirs two different methods. The one with the patches. And the other one were you soak 100 grams of tobacco, in water for a couple of days, strain the tobacco, and simmer cook the liquid solution. And then you just put that liquid into your coffee or some drink like that. I don't know how well this would work, but I think the second method would work better than the patches. I believe it was said you die of asphyxiation.
Die from asphyxiation ey. I don't like the sound of that. So that's basically suffocation right? which is a way in which I really don't want to die.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I remember a CSI episode where someone was killed with nicotine - was it up the wazoo? I don't remember exactly.

I'm sorry but that second idea doesn't sound plausible at all - can you please doublecheck the sources where you read this, what quantities were involved and what the effects would be besides puking one's guts out after the first mouthful of what would be about the equivalent of drinking from a spittoon?

@Thanatos, would you mind clarifying what technique you used - patches, or ... ? Thanks, and sorry you had that experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: Thanatos
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
I remember a CSI episode where someone was killed with nicotine - was it up the wazoo? I don't remember exactly.

I'm sorry but that second idea doesn't sound plausible at all - can you please doublecheck the sources where you read this, what quantities were involved and what the effects would be besides puking one's guts out after the first mouthful of what would be about the equivalent of drinking from a spittoon?

@Thanatos, would you mind clarifying what technique you used - patches, or ... ? Thanks, and sorry you had that experience.
I made a half assed attempt with the few patches I had collected/stolen from the hospital (I was pretty desperate to ctb at the time) and a 50mg/ml bottle of salt nicotine vape juice(this was what made me throw up so much 100%)

• Hugs
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
I wonder if nicotine salt/liquid nicotine dissolved in DMSO solvent and delivered via the skin could bypass the worst of the nausea.

laiduponit

laiduponit

sleeping
Jul 2, 2019
When I was first looking for methods there was always a nicotine one that caught my eye, where you take a certain amount of Tobacco for example or something rich in nicotine then you have it boiled until it is basically sludge, take a tea spoon of it and put it in a cup of tea or something to get rid of the unpleasant taste. Not sure of effective it is though

• Wow
NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
I make my own e-liquid and ive learned some things.

1. Nicotin absorbs best through the skin.

2. You get all the side effects anyway.

Nausea, stomac pain, headache, diharrea, fainting, dizzy, difficult to talk, vibrations, heart pain,

rushing heart and panic.

• Aww..
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
When I was first looking for methods there was always a nicotine one that caught my eye, where you take a certain amount of Tobacco for example or something rich in nicotine then you have it boiled until it is basically sludge, take a tea spoon of it and put it in a cup of tea or something to get rid of the unpleasant taste. Not sure of effective it is though

It isn't. Plus which there is no kind of tea that will make that taste anything other than pukeworthy. Please quote me on that! (And mind you: I'm a huge fan of tobacco, but not that way!)

Seriously, people need to stop suggesting that something vaguely along these lines might work, because maybe I read it somewhere possibly? People in desperate circumstances try it and just make themselves ill. Until further notice I assume the suggesters meant no harm but it is seriously ugh no fu icky bah NOT A THING!

I'm so sorry, @Thanatos and @NoDream - that was horrid. Thank you for sharing your educational experiences.

• Hugs
Reactions: Thanatos and NoDream
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
A bizarre way to die.
I should to do a thread entitled this way.
I guess this way to die will be impossible, well tobacco kills you slowly, that's true.

I take note about this new way, together with Piranha's guy.

And someone using a kayak, remember.

I try to figure out if this guy wants a self deliverance or just needs to talk. Difficult.