• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
Does anyone else experience a "fluttering feeling" in your lungs/chest? Sometimes i'll be minding my business and suddenly it feels like air is wheezing out of my lungs. It doesn't happen all the time but I experience it enough to be worried. Could it be anxiety? Bad posture? Covid? Am I not breathing enough? I tried googling it but found nothing so I was wondering if I was the only one. I have only ever smoked weed 5 times my whole life, and even then they were just like 1-2 puffs offered by friends. I'm just curious I guess...

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
This is definitely a symptom of panic attacks, I think. I've gotten that feeling too before. I doubt smoking weed caused it so I wouldn't worry about that if I was you. Now dealing with panic attacks, I'm still figuring that one out. I mostly just pace and try to breath in through the nose and exhale through the mouth.

Reactions: OopsIdidntwanttodie
OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Oct 11, 2020
I get that, it could be a symptom of my silent acid reflux.
I think it might be it because I've been feeling food come back up recently
This is definitely a symptom of panic attacks, I think. I've gotten that feeling too before. I doubt smoking weed caused it so I wouldn't worry about that if I was you. Now dealing with panic attacks, I'm still figuring that one out. I mostly just pace and try to breath in through the nose and exhale through the mouth.
It feels like a frothy pressure being pushed out in my lungs/chest. Its frustrating because I can't explain it ughhh

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I think it might be it because I've been feeling food come back up recently
Regurgitation is a symptom of gastritis or other tummy/oesophagus problems. Maybe go see your doctor and if your symptoms point to dyspepsia you might have to get an endoscopy to see what the cause is.

OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Oct 11, 2020
Regurgitation is a symptom of gastritis or other tummy/oesophagus problems. Maybe go see your doctor and if your symptoms point to dyspepsia you might have to get an endoscopy to see what the cause is.
the thought of an endoscopy made me shiver - yikes:hihi:

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Hi maybe this ?

This will sound strange but have you tried going through the motions of wretching/vomiting ?
I have a similar experience, to be clear i don't get anything treated because i'm trying to die but, the above helps
sometimes to knock things back into place if that makes sense.

OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Oct 11, 2020
Hi maybe this ?

This will sound strange but have you tried going through the motions of wretching/vomiting ?
I have a similar experience, to be clear i don't get anything treated because i'm trying to die but, the above helps
sometimes to knock things back into place if that makes sense.
It sounds really likely actually after reading the article you linked. I have to wonder if it's the same as what I feel though :pfff: