T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
I seen the survey that just went out and I'm not sure who to contact. But a possible change that should be looked into is for

Do you have friends?

Is maybe do you have friends you see in real life, do you have friends you only know from online. Like personally there is a group I play with online at times and maybe I would say they are my friends. But the bond starts and ends with the game at hand. It's like a workplace friend. Where no one talks about anything outside of the task at hand. But you wouldn't or they wouldn't want to hang out with them in real life in general. And outside of you work together, or play a given game or games together. That's pretty much it.

Another for the work/study question. It might be wise to add a question asking about how many hours does the person normally work/study a week, and how much they tend to make on average per month. With me I work between all the things I do maybe close to 91-112 hours per week on average. But off of that I might make $200-$300 on average per month. (I sell stuff on Ebay, Etsy, Amazon, make Youtube videos, stream, product development, freelance, write books, take care of bees, and a few other things. I have an extremely hard time holding down a normal job, and getting a job. I have 4 degrees and a ton of certs, and I've literally been laughed out of interviews. And things like the military is out of question due to my autism. Apparently there is policies keeping people with autism from joining. Suicide is my choice because I'm tried of getting kicked in the nuts when all I want is to have a stable life.)

Last edited:
Reactions: epic, thethatsitboy and _Minsk
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
I think you made good points

Reactions: Thatdude