• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

notthisoutcome

Feb 11, 2021
Not sure if this belongs in suicide or recovery because I don't know which thing I want so I'm putting it here.

(Alert: woman parts shit)

I had been having an almost constant period for months. So I went to the doctor and got an ultrasound and I have bleeding cysts on my ovaries. The doctor was all "whatever" about it, because my bloodwork and endometrial biopsy were normal.

So he says wait 8 weeks and repeat ultrasound to see if they go away on their own.

The thing is, I'm also having chronic hives and other "systemic" symptoms related to hormones and I am screaming inside because I think that there's a really good chance that this is an estrogen-producing tumor and that is why I'm having all these symptoms of excess estrogen and swollen lymph nodes. I wish the doctors would listen to me.

Okay, so there seems to be a good chance that this is ovarian cancer. I'm waiting for follow-ups. I'm going to seek a second opinion.

This is complicated because I've wanted to die for 30 years. Maybe I still do. Maybe it's okay.

When I feel happy, I start freaking out that the handful of things I like about my life are going to go away and I have to leave my husband here all alone.

Then, when the reality of my life hits me -- the mediocrity, the burden I put on my husband because I've never had good health and this isn't our first rodeo with my stupid body, all of the failed career aspirations, failed friendships, the fact that I am basically isolated from everyone now because of my garbage personality -- I realize that probably me dying this way is good.

I don't know how to feel about any of this.

On one hand, yeah, I am really tired of life. I'm exhausted. I've had almost non-stop bad luck and trauma since I was in preschool. I don't want it anymore. I want to check out. I'm tired of having a personality disorder that I can't escape and a body with weird problems that I can't escape. I'm tired of needing things I can never get because i can't identify them. I'm tired of feeling empty. Maybe it is for the best. Maybe it really is time for me to go. I have not felt that I'd live past 50 anyway.

I can't help but think that ... yeah, when I feel good for those rare moments, when my broken brain lets me feel my husband's love....I'll start freaking out again. Death will seem scary and unwanted. Maybe that's just my survival instinct. Maybe survival instinct is what makes me want to seek a second opinion and do all these medical follow-ups. I have a choice now -- do I let nature take it's course or do I fight it? And what if it's not cancer? At least then I didn't waste money on medical bills.

All practicality says I should die. Biology says I shouldn't have even made it this far as it is.

It's okay. Maybe I need to accept fate. Maybe typing this out helped me figure out that I do want to accept that this is the end. Maybe it's okay.

My friend died of cancer in 2017. He was a fellow depressed/suicidal person. When I asked him how he felt knowing that he had 1 year to live, but had been suicidal all his life he said he wasn't afraid of dying. He was just broken up inside because he couldn't bear the thought of leaving his wife and daughters behind. Now that he's gone, his wife is doing all right. She mourned him for a year or two...then she started dating again. I never liked her. Her daughters are okay, maybe. I'm not sure. My husband will be okay. He's strong. Much stronger than me. He has put up with me for this long, hasn't he?

I think about my friend who died...I sometimes wish I could send him a letter to the afterlife telling him at least he checked out before COVID-19. He might have lost his brand new job anyway because of lockdowns. He was a musician. I miss his music. I miss him because he was a good person. A way better person than I am.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: voltage268, lobster salad, Dead Meat and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It seems you've been through a lot.
I'm really sorry this has happened to you. Life is unfair.
However, I can understand those crossed feelings.

If I were in your shoes, I guess would be happy because I wouldn't have to think about a method to ctb anymore but, at the same time, I wouldn't want to have a terminal disease and be a burden to others.

Send you lots of hugs and love and hope things turn out for the best.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: notthisoutcome and Endeavour
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry you are feeling torn— fellow em dash user.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
While I haven't faced cancer I can share some relevant reflections. I've faced other sorts of dangerous situations, some of them life-threatening. I've been forced to reflect a lot on risk and uncertainty, how I should view them, and how I should deal with them. I came to the conclusion that I can sort out any outcome. I live? Fine. I die? Fine. Something else? Also fine. I'll sort it out somehow. It's not what most would call a healthy attitude but it has been one of my greatest strengths through life. Threatening me with danger isn't going to make me feel any kind of way, or make me change my behavior to stop me from doing whatever I want. I fully accept all the horrors of this world and that they could befall me.

When you hear something go bump in the dark but 6814224

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Timetogo123
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Not sure if this belongs in suicide or recovery because I don't know which thing I want so I'm putting it here.

(Alert: woman parts shit)

I had been having an almost constant period for months. So I went to the doctor and got an ultrasound and I have bleeding cysts on my ovaries. The doctor was all "whatever" about it, because my bloodwork and endometrial biopsy were normal.

So he says wait 8 weeks and repeat ultrasound to see if they go away on their own.

The thing is, I'm also having chronic hives and other "systemic" symptoms related to hormones and I am screaming inside because I think that there's a really good chance that this is an estrogen-producing tumor and that is why I'm having all these symptoms of excess estrogen and swollen lymph nodes. I wish the doctors would listen to me.

Okay, so there seems to be a good chance that this is ovarian cancer. I'm waiting for follow-ups. I'm going to seek a second opinion.

This is complicated because I've wanted to die for 30 years. Maybe I still do. Maybe it's okay.

When I feel happy, I start freaking out that the handful of things I like about my life are going to go away and I have to leave my husband here all alone.

Then, when the reality of my life hits me -- the mediocrity, the burden I put on my husband because I've never had good health and this isn't our first rodeo with my stupid body, all of the failed career aspirations, failed friendships, the fact that I am basically isolated from everyone now because of my garbage personality -- I realize that probably me dying this way is good.

I don't know how to feel about any of this.

On one hand, yeah, I am really tired of life. I'm exhausted. I've had almost non-stop bad luck and trauma since I was in preschool. I don't want it anymore. I want to check out. I'm tired of having a personality disorder that I can't escape and a body with weird problems that I can't escape. I'm tired of needing things I can never get because i can't identify them. I'm tired of feeling empty. Maybe it is for the best. Maybe it really is time for me to go. I have not felt that I'd live past 50 anyway.

I can't help but think that ... yeah, when I feel good for those rare moments, when my broken brain lets me feel my husband's love....I'll start freaking out again. Death will seem scary and unwanted. Maybe that's just my survival instinct. Maybe survival instinct is what makes me want to seek a second opinion and do all these medical follow-ups. I have a choice now -- do I let nature take it's course or do I fight it? And what if it's not cancer? At least then I didn't waste money on medical bills.

All practicality says I should die. Biology says I shouldn't have even made it this far as it is.

It's okay. Maybe I need to accept fate. Maybe typing this out helped me figure out that I do want to accept that this is the end. Maybe it's okay.

My friend died of cancer in 2017. He was a fellow depressed/suicidal person. When I asked him how he felt knowing that he had 1 year to live, but had been suicidal all his life he said he wasn't afraid of dying. He was just broken up inside because he couldn't bear the thought of leaving his wife and daughters behind. Now that he's gone, his wife is doing all right. She mourned him for a year or two...then she started dating again. I never liked her. Her daughters are okay, maybe. I'm not sure. My husband will be okay. He's strong. Much stronger than me. He has put up with me for this long, hasn't he?

I think about my friend who died...I sometimes wish I could send him a letter to the afterlife telling him at least he checked out before COVID-19. He might have lost his brand new job anyway because of lockdowns. He was a musician. I miss his music. I miss him because he was a good person. A way better person than I am.
Oh god I relate so so much you've said. But as far as medical stuff goes, from what you've said, don't self diagnose yourself as having cancer. I've been positive I've had so many terminal diseases so many times but seriously the human body is weird and can get totally fucked up symptoms which have nothing to do with cancer.
I'm sort of waiting for a test outcome myself.. a rescan/ ct of a lung nodule in a couple of months. And weirdly when I found out about it and thought.. what if it's cancer? I was freaked out and scared. But I realise now it's the control thing. Ctb to me is having control over one of the most important things that will happen to me, my life ending. I don't want to fade away sick and full of pain and needles. I want to go out with a bang in the way I choose.
You say about possibly letting nature take it's course.. but to be honest I wouldn't advise that. If you did have cancer (which you should not assume in any way yet) you'd want to know and get all the treatment and shit and pain relief. Don't make life any more difficult for yourself xx

Reactions: Efilismislife
T

Timetogo123

Jan 5, 2021
Maybe if it is cancer and you fight it but unfortunately lose the fight you could go happy that you tried and it would give you comfort ?

N

notthisoutcome

Feb 11, 2021
Maybe if it is cancer and you fight it but unfortunately lose the fight you could go happy that you tried and it would give you comfort ?
Maybe. I do feel like everyone already hates me and is sick of me anyway.
While I haven't faced cancer I can share some relevant reflections. I've faced other sorts of dangerous situations, some of them life-threatening. I've been forced to reflect a lot on risk and uncertainty, how I should view them, and how I should deal with them. I came to the conclusion that I can sort out any outcome. I live? Fine. I die? Fine. Something else? Also fine. I'll sort it out somehow. It's not what most would call a healthy attitude but it has been one of my greatest strengths through life. Threatening me with danger isn't going to make me feel any kind of way, or make me change my behavior to stop me from doing whatever I want. I fully accept all the horrors of this world and that they could befall me.

View attachment 62334
I guess there is something pretty Zen about being suicidal, if you think about it. You accept life as it comes at you.

It's interesting. As a result of this, I've started going public with more things on Youtube and i've started having more courage to submit articles to websites. I've started taking bolder moves with music. I don't even care if anyone watches. I am just putting content out because I want some part of me to live on -- the good parts at least.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Lost10 and Makko
T

Timetogo123

Jan 5, 2021
You have a husband, friends come and go unfortunately. Hopefully your medical issue will be rectified and you'll have a different outlook ?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
@notthisoutcome
I had something similar. I got chasteberry tincture at a healthfood store and drank 10 drops of it on my tongue. The bleeding stopped. Chasteberry has been used inte the usa for female problems since the first settlers got here. The Native Americans used it. It is worth a try.

I hope it's not overian cancer. Please keep us informed.

Last edited:
N

notthisoutcome

Feb 11, 2021
You have a husband, friends come and go unfortunately. Hopefully your medical issue will be rectified and you'll have a different outlook ?
Yeah. Sometimes I wonder if he's gonna stay around forever. If I were him,I'd have left a long time ago. I'm awful. There's almost no redeeming qualities. I think I'm okay with dying.

T

Timetogo123

Jan 5, 2021
If he gives you compliments and treats you well I think he's definitely sticking with you

T

Timetogo123

Jan 5, 2021
Maybe go out for a night together or have a favourite meal at home.

Lost10

Lost10

Feb 24, 2021
I would find out what it is so you at least know what you're dealing with. You don't want to be uncomfortable for no reason.

HarpoMarx

HarpoMarx

Jan 28, 2021
That cancer is not a death sentence if catched on time. My mom suffered from it 15 or so years ago, and she is still here.

You can always go for a second medical opinion. But as a person with cancerofobia myself, I recommend you not to diagnose yourself with a cancer or you may start having all lf the symptons you read about and you will be in a living hell.

I hope for the best for you