• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
I setup a vermiculture stacked bin today. I dropped from having a panic disorder to general anxiety disorder. Today I wanted to build a vermiculture setup. Went to the store, and bought some worms and black Tote bins. Drilled holes and added substrate, food, and worms. And it was done.

I wasn't scared I was doing something wrong or that I'd mess up, and I didn't even try to make it perfect by measuring or the like. No panic attacks, no anxiety, just enjoyed building something, and got it done quickly. This is probably normal for others, but it hasn't been for me.

I came here a few months ago planning to end things because I was certain the panic attacks or extreme anxiety and getting overwhelmed wasn't possible to treat any further. I'm just happy to be wrong and see improvement.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Congrats on such a major improvement!! It's not easy to get to that state of just enjoying doing a thing and doing it, especially with the perfectionism part.

I'm glad you feel you're getting better, it does sound like things are turning around and that's amazing ❤

I hope you enjoy your vermiculture setup, sounds like it could be a therapeutic experience, enjoying something created for your labor and dedication. I hope things continue to improve for you, ups and downs as expected, but overall slowly getting better. Very happy for you!

Reactions: Kit1
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Wow, congrats! Seems like you've found a positive activity to do, and it's a big step in the right direction. Glad you found something to live for.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
That's great, good job! And good luck on your journey 💫