raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I hate them, I hate the way they speak, I hate the way they parade themselves around, some of them have an annoying walk too as funny as that sounds, you know an "I'm it, your shit" type of walk.
At work yesterday this woman walked in took one look at what we sell, turned to her husband and said "we wouldn't want anything from here, looks like we'll have to make do with a plant" she said it so loud like she wanted people to hear in her fuck off annoying accent.
Pfft, make do with a fucking plant. Some of us want the security of a home or job or just the courage to go for a walk alone, some here can't get out because of disabilities, yet there they are letting it be known they could buy anything, happily married, able, having a day out and they still find stuff to moan and look down upon. I hate them.

Pointless post.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: puppy9, searchingfreedom, reggiesaurus and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It's not a pointless post, it's good to vent from time to time. I can't say that I hate anyone but there are definitely people I dislike and these types fall into that category.

Life has a tendency of putting people in their place. Try not to take it too personal because they're probably like that with their own family even.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, esse_est_percipi, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
ill be honest, im curious what your job is if a plant can replace what youre selling.

@Brick In The Wall in the wall is right though, you shouldnt take non personal things personally.

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops, not-2-b-the-answer, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
No post here is pointless. We all have a voice, thoughts, and feelings...and we have the right to express them. This is a safe space to do so.

I wonder if these people are really happy. My uncle is similar. He's very materialistic and I suspect this is to fill the void inside. I don't think he's ever been happy with himself. Regardless of how you feel, I still think it's rude to show off what you have and to act like that couple did. It's like, have some respect for yourself and those around you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, not-2-b-the-answer, raindrops and 2 others
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
ill be honest, im curious what your job is if a plant can replace what youre selling.

@Brick In The Wall in the wall is right though, you shouldnt take non personal things personally.
It's a tourist spot with a gift shop, we sell all little gifts of the place you visit you know with pictures of the place.
There's all sorts its a lovely shop, not one of those tacky gift shops it has locally made things, pretty gifts. Plus it is quite pricey so it attracts "posh people"

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It's a tourist spot with a gift shop, we sell all little gifts of the place you visit you know with pictures of the place.
There's all sorts its a lovely shop, not one of those tacky gift shops it has locally made things, pretty gifts. Plus it is quite pricey so it attracts "posh people"
You should've told those people that they weren't classy enough to afford your merchandise :ohhhh: :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death, not-2-b-the-answer and raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
No post here is pointless. We all have a voice, thoughts, and feelings...and we have the right to express them. This is a safe space to do so.

I wonder if these people are really happy. My uncle is similar. He's very materialistic and I suspect this is to fill the void inside. I don't think he's ever been happy with himself. Regardless of how you feel, I still think it's rude to show off what you have and to act like that couple did. It's like, have some respect for yourself and those around you.
thank you.. yeah they were showing off! can't stand materialistic people, maybe she didn't want anything we sell but it was said like she was laughing at the place.
It's not a pointless post, it's good to vent from time to time. I can't say that I hate anyone but there are definitely people I dislike and these types fall into that category.

Life has a tendency of putting people in their place. Try not to take it too personal because they're probably like that with their own family even.
I hate that I said hate, I don't truly hate anyone either, just find people like that annoying I suppose.
thanks for your replies, you didn't have too :happy:

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Brick In The Wall
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I hate people like that. :angry::angry: Can't imagine why people want to CTB. Some people can only make themselves feel better by putting others down.:angry:

Reactions: raindrops and Life_and_Death
D

Deleted member 1496

Student
Aug 2, 2018
Are these the same people who pull out the "Do you know who I am?" or "I pay your salary!" Yeah, I can't stand those people. It's one reason I tend to avoid posh places even if I can afford it.

• Love
Reactions: puppy9, raindrops and BitterlyAlive
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i just remembered lol. my husband and i went on a double date with some friends (we are all kinda rednecks btw lol) and we went out for supper. this was one of those quiet low light places to eat. dont the guy friend and i start throwing butter packets that came with the bread back and forth XD XD XD XD it was decided that day that we dont belong in fancy places lol

• Love
Reactions: raindrops
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
What if you have a posh and pretentious countenance but dont criticize others for being unposh and also don't mind eating out of a garbage can if you have to?

I also judge the shit out of people who need things a certain stupid way but I respect dignity. Asking to see the manager over a small misunderstanding isn't dignity. I like the idea of nobility, but it's rarely truthfully expressed. Even posh foods and drink tend to be yeast shit fermented stuff, all of which I love, but let's not pretend it transcends anything.

Its a joke that writes itself really, at the extreme expense of others, but I wish it weren't.

Last edited:
Reactions: raindrops
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
What if you have a posh and pretentious countenance but dont criticize others for being unposh and also don't mind eating out of a garbage can if you have to?

I also judge the shit out of people who need things a certain stupid way but I respect dignity. Asking to see the manager over a small misunderstanding isn't dignity. I like the idea of nobility, but it's rarely truthfully expressed. Even posh foods and drink tend to be yeast shit fermented stuff, all of which I love, but let's not pretend it transcends anything.

Its a joke that writes itself really, at the extreme expense of others, but I wish it weren't.
I think you're fine

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Xocoyotziin and raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Are these the same people who pull out the "Do you know who I am?" or "I pay your salary!" Yeah, I can't stand those people. It's one reason I tend to avoid posh places even if I can afford it.
"I pay your salary" type -_-
Same, I like the idea of cruises, but most require you to dress formal for dinner, like wtf you pay something like £2,000+ for a cruise then you're told what to wear. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

No you're definitely okay.
I had a customer ask for the manager once just as the shop closed. She stood there all stern waiting then started pacing up & down like she was some sort of Field Marshall, she had these cowboy type boots and all you could hear was her pacing up & down, it was hilarious, then moaned about inadequate things in her snobby voice.