S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
I know there is the Vista and that has been a big contender in my mind. I already have the bolt cutters/wire cutters.
Anyways, are there any good bridges that would be "easier"? I would prefer NOT to fall into water, but know with most bridges thats a silly request.
Any ideas?
Or anywhere near PDX?

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Possibly the I5 or I205 bridge between OR and WA. There may be parts high enough over land at the ends. I rarely go over any bridges in the area though so I can't say much about which are decent options. There are some tall buildings and parking structures downtown though. You may just need to do some on site recon to see what places provide adequate height and accessibility.

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
I just don't want to traumatize anyone that is civilian. I'm a mortician so I wouldn't want someone to see my fucked up body.

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Unfortunately somebody will find your body and somebody will have to move it. There's no good way to get around this (until we're allowed to have assisted suicide). As a mortician I'd assume you have access to some kind of lab with potentially hazardous chemicals. You may be able to synthesize something or potentially order sn through the business.