Inruin

Inruin

Mar 2, 2019
I think I have a method picked out but I want to make sure it will work. I saw a story on Dateline about this 18 year old who killed himself by using a gas generator in his truck with doors closed. I want to do that method but would an electric one work also? I don't know anything about generators. Where can I buy one in person? I see a lot online but I want to buy in person. I am in US.

Also, I am wanting to use sleeping pills before I turn the generator on. What sleeping pills are the strongest? Either over the counter or prescription. I just want to go out peacefully and nothing complicated. Thanks.

M

Mybattle

Feb 27, 2019
Gas generators are made to generate electricity and burn fuel to do that. Hence the co2. An electrical generator to create electricity?!? ;)

I don't think there are over the counter sleeping pills that put you really to sleep they make you a bit sleepy specially in a situation which makes you anxious like ctb u would need either a benzo or maybe seroquel. There are more options but OTC I think is too weak.

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
I don't see how electric generators would work at all. No combustion.

Even with a gas generator, there's no telling if you'll produce enough CO unless you test.

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
Where can I buy one in person? I see a lot online but I want to buy in person. I am in US.

Also, I am wanting to use sleeping pills before I turn the generator on. What sleeping pills are the strongest? Either over the counter or prescription

You can buy them at places like Lowe's, Home Depot, and maybe Tractor Supply Co. Just call the store and ask what they have in stock.

As for sleeping pills, Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) has worked better for me than Ambien, a prescription sleeping pill. If I needed to KO myself guaranteed, I'd mix opiates and benzos. Fall right asleep.

A quick warning with the Benadryl, I've seen people on here take 400mg just to test it. IDK how they didn't start tripping, but at doses above 250mg you run the risk of seeing imaginary spiders, hearing voices, seeing shadow people, etc. It acts as a deliriant and at super high doses like 1000mg, you will be transported to a living hell. It has been used and abuse by many people that can't get ahold of better drugs. It's very terrifying and you will stay awake for hours with extreme anxiety. So keep the dose around 200mg if you're an average weight, 150mg if you're thin.