• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I have been researching the population of the world from when I was born 1984 <4,786,483,862> to current <7,714,576,923>.

Some scientists think the earth's max human population is 9 to 10 billion. With the rapid growth of the population that isnt very far off maybe 15 years?<guess>. I wonder when the human race will go extinct. All humans do is destroy everything, murder, rape, and pillage. I never asked to be alive so why does the government get to control me. It seems like a conflict of rights to me how can you be free if you cant even control your own life?

I am a disgusting human just like the other 7.7 billion on this planet. I think the suicidal ones are right in the world kinda like a "greater good". I hate this life. I hate this place. I hate myself... I think all 3 times I completed suicide due to minor differences I noticed after hospital/psych wards such as street signs on the other side or the road or something is a different color. Has anyone experienced this?

What if we are trapped in a never ending life... Sounds awful doesnt it?!

venting this is mostly opinion besides the stuff I got from reading

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtVandelay, coileanbeag and spanishguy22
Youthanasia

Youthanasia

Wanderer
Apr 18, 2019

By the way I'm not disgusting, don't generalize

Humans hardly will go extinct without an alien war, atomic bomb armaggedon or random major meteor/sun issue

• Yay!
Reactions: Superfluous and Walilamdzi
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have been researching the population of the world from when I was born 1984 <4,786,483,862> to current <7,714,576,923>.

Some scientists think the earth's max human population is 9 to 10 billion. With the rapid growth of the population that isnt very far off maybe 15 years?<guess>. I wonder when the human race will go extinct. All humans do is destroy everything, murder, rape, and pillage. I never asked to be alive so why does the government get to control me. It seems like a conflict of rights to me how can you be free if you cant even control your own life?

I am a disgusting human just like the other 7.7 billion on this planet. I think the suicidal ones are right in the world kinda like a "greater good". I hate this life. I hate this place. I hate myself... I think all 3 times I completed suicide due to minor differences I noticed after hospital/psych wards such as street signs on the other side or the road or something is a different color. Has anyone experienced this?

It's not true that humans are all terrible and destructive. You have to understand that we do not live under freedom and have possibly never lived under complete freedom. Not as long as we have had governments. This alters a lot of things in society and especially rational honest discussions and ensuring that all people are exposed to truth throughout our whole lives.

The other issue is that not all people's in society are at the same level of evolution. Some cultures of people have lower iq's and more primitive ideas about how they deal with life. This is genetically inherited and not something that diet or better access to education can fix unfortunately.

Throughout history nature controlled the population naturally and this hasn't changed. I suppose if u artificially support certain populations with better healthcare and more access to food than u might have fewer deaths but eventually nature will cull the population if it's not sustainable. It might not be pretty when it happens but nature will take care of it.

Reactions: ArtVandelay, Alchemist and Walilamdzi
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
:( wasnt trying to be offensive just had to vent sorry if I offended anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
:( wasnt trying to be offensive just had to vent sorry if I offended anyone.
don't be, weak egos get offended easily, it's your opinion and so is mine. hugs ^^

• Hugs
Reactions: PatKat
jellybelly4

jellybelly4

Apr 23, 2019
I personally am completely on board with forced sterilization. Even though mother nature will do what she does (earthquakes, hurricanes, disease, etc.) we will still try to prevent her from doing that. It's not on mother nature's job to fix everything we've broken. It isn't just the government or any one source, it's almost everything that we consider to be human and live in a civilized society.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
It would be nice if there was some kind of a value system and those that drain society were put down in a peaceful manner. And the rest, somehow motivated to do better things. I know this hardly works due to humans corrupt nature, and there's plenty of evil examples in the past, but the way I see it is: We've went from stone wheels to automobiles that can safely do 100+ mph. From candles to high tech communications. We improve everything around ourselves except our shitty society, government, and social structure. I think it should be handled in a more technical manner and without emotions.

I was watching a documentary about Indian ship scrap yard workers. These people live in absolute shit, I mean if I was a bum in detroit I'd still be a king compared to that. And for some fucking reason they need to spit out 5 kids? Why bring 5 more lives into hell. Stuff like that makes me angry.

We need a license to have firearms, or drive a car. But surprisingly, not to create a whole future of suffering for someone or to breed furiously until we're swimming in shit (literally in India).

We do population control on animals all the time. We give lots of attention to genetics when breeding dogs or cats. But somehow humans are an exception? I say bullshit.

Cull the herd! lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway_2620, Worthless_nobody and AlePizarnik
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018

venting this is mostly opinion besides the stuff I got from reading

There were 5 major extinction events in Earth history and yet here we are. So neither humans nor animals are going anywhere until the ball is burned by Sun. But then there will be another ball so it really don't matter. Government doesn't get to control you if you don't subscribe to it's authority.