• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Fora on this topic are unique and more transitory for many due to their nature. They also have a lot of people who are disturbed (meant entirely compassionately with no insult) in various ways which adds to the instability. I also think everyone thinks "their time" and cohort is the better one, and the new kids are always the worst, but if you look at it realistically people were just as argumentative at any snapshot in the past and will be at any snapshot in the future with regard to the internet (which removes the "social nicety" filter that keeps things LESS bad irl).

To the question of "seniority"...I responded to another post about this as its a peeve of mine. I don't believe anyone, on the internet most especially, deserves respect simply because they joined at a more distant time, have thousands of "points" or otherwise think they occupy some position of status. Everyone deserves respect until they prove they do not. Too many people are in it all for themselves and their egos, obtaining status, winning arguments, taking their shit out on others is the goal. That trancends join dates. Life is hard...but not being a dick is easy. No offense to all the Richards out there.

Reactions: Sideswipe, AutumnEmbers, Superfluous and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I think it was a flyer about the evils of weed, or maybe just someone pointing out that I am virtually brain dead :wink:
Tree cult pamphlets, I bet

• Love
Reactions: SinisterKid