S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I want to plant poppy seeds. There's been a lot of deaths confirmed from poppy seed extract with 30x times the lethal amount of morphine in one case reported in news article. I'd use it to knock me out after gunshot.
The fools gave me the source also in the article, and I have access to this great brand.
I just need to know more or less how to plant it correctly. I was wondering if someone knew a bit about this method in general too.
I don't have access to any kind of opiates sadly so this is my only way btw

Reactions: throwaway777
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
First of all, if you are not a chronic pain sufferer, please don't, and if you do, please don't post in a public forum on the clear net about it. Grey areas about poppy plants, pods, seeds, etc. are all some of those people (sometimes me) have when they've been abruptly cut off their pain meds by doctors. I would bet some people are here just because of that. I'm not going to say any more because it's a free world in most places, but Good Lord I just don't want to see any more attention created about this. Just please don't. To answer your question and draw the least amount of attention to this issue, did you ever hear of Google and trying just basic gardening websites and putting in your brand? If you don't live in Mexico or Afghanistan, well, it's not going to be easy. I know that old article that just added fuel to the fire of the opioid hysteria regime the world is now under. If you read it again you will also notice that Morphine and Codeine were not the only drugs in his system. NOTHING involving ODs are a simple as they seem unless it is N. If you are using a gun you will not need it because if you do it right you're dead instantly. I can't even endorse Fentanyl because if you have any kind of opiate tolerance it might not work. Please do a private search on this. One asshole created an entire website dedicated to the subject in major detail. Maybe if you hook up with him you can speed up the process of the seeds being impossible to find.

Reactions: Soul, Honigwaffel and Jen Erik