Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
So me and some friends met up for a pool party

I was initially not going to go as it was very far (uber was too expensive) and I, at the time, didn't think of anyone I could go with

I did, however, reach out to a new friend I made. I'll call her Marian

I had met Marian previously with her bf (who I am also friends with) at his b day party. We had also met up with one of his friends and their gf. We had a lot of fun at the party and have all kept in touch

For the pool party, Marian offered to go with me for safety reasons. I screwed up the directions, tho we didn't let that stop us from having fun. We did some eye shopping and had some deep talk. We then figured out how to get to the party and managed to make it

We hopped in the pool in had fun. Eventually her bf and my other friends met us up later. It was all 5 of us vibing with each other

Even when I started to get tired/sleepy, they got me some food so I was able to get more energy and didn't let me go anywhere alone (even to just use the bathroom)

They also financially compensated for me. Marian was happy just to be with at the pool party and didn't mind compensating. She said "we're all here because of you. I'm so happy we're friends"

It made me feel very special. I've since gotten home and showered/washed my hair of all the chlorine

We all plan to meet again for fun in the summer :3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Celerity, Disappointered, jar-baby and 6 others
forum user JJ 23/34

forum user JJ 23/34

defunct account, working on recovery
Jun 22, 2023
That's cool man. That's some good friends youre lucky.

Reactions: Water-Lily
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Since my transition that's gotta be the thing I miss the most is swimming. I find it extremely difficult to find any bathing suits that I enjoy.

• Hugs
ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Magical Princess of Death
Aug 31, 2022
Since my transition that's gotta be the thing I miss the most is swimming. I find it extremely difficult to find any bathing suits that I enjoy.
I had a lot of trouble with that too. I found swim dresses can be cute and cover enough to make me feel comfortable.

• Love
Reactions: Water-Lily and day
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I had a lot of trouble with that too. I found swim dresses can be cute and cover enough to make me feel comfortable.
I just despise my body, even in the shower I find myself disgusted in my own skin. Though I'd love to get a swim dress. It's been forever since I've been in water.

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
That really sounds great, I am incredibly happy for you!!

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I'm so happy you were able to have this experience. I hope you continue to have them.

Reactions: Celerity