Votes: 56 90.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Akasha

Akasha

Jan 7, 2021
It's so much easier to say a method is bad, than actually assisting the person in dying more peacefully. Blame society for what happens to the train driver, not the victim that has no choice in a better method.

Reactions: Midnight-rain, Antiquated, 262653 and 1 other person

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I would love to know the reasoning behind the people that voted "no". I can wrap my head around people that may be unsure but no and then no explanation in the comments?
I've decided not to vote. There are various factors contributing to the outcome of this method. I can't imagine someone surviving a headbutt like this. Maybe the neck would be broken if it's positioned in a certain way. I'm thinking of about... 105 degrees from the ground, and arching the neck so that I'm looking directly at the level of my thighs... I don't know really.

Reactions: Disappointered
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I don't have a definitive answer for you but this reminds me of when my old Economics teacher in school used to tell us about how he was a tube driver in London for several years and there would often be suicides while he'd be driving but he'd offer to do the 'cleaning up' for extra pay and holidays :I he was an odd dude but I liked him lol

Reactions: StateOfMind, Midnight-rain, Mentalmick and 2 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I don't have a definitive answer for you but this reminds me of when my old Economics teacher in school used to tell us about how he was a tube driver in London for several years and there would often be suicides while he'd be driving but he'd offer to do the 'cleaning up' for extra pay and holidays :I he was an odd dude but I liked him lol
He had enough business sense to teach economics, that's for certain.

Reactions: StateOfMind and xLosthopex
H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
My guy, fucking up someone else's mental health for life shouldn't be your legacy. There's so many methods, why are you so married to the train thing? You mentioned in a previous comment you feel the train is more honourable. There is no honour in hurting others.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
My guy, fucking up someone else's mental health for life shouldn't be your legacy. There's so many methods, why are you so married to the train thing? You mentioned in a previous comment you feel the train is more honourable. There is no honour in hurting others.
Circumstance. If I had access to any other reliable methods like shooting in the head I would just go for that.
Unfortunately where I live its supper difficult to get a hold of guns. The situation is further compounded by the fact that I have been officially labeled as clinically insane, so there is no way of me acquiring a gun by legal means.

Reactions: Makko and xLosthopex
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Cheeky bump before the pole closes lol

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Thank you to everyone who participated in the poll, even if we don't agree. It is much appreciated!

MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
Assuming the train hits like concrete floor, using Torricelli's equation and considering 100 km/h (~28 m/s), it would be equivalent to jumping head first from 40 meters high, which takes slight less than 3 seconds. Should work. However, I'd rather be less of a nuisance and jump, but you do you.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Assuming the train hits like concrete floor, using Torricelli's equation and considering 100 km/h (~28 m/s), it would be equivalent to jumping head first from 40 meters high, which takes slight less than 3 seconds. Should work. However, I'd rather be less of a nuisance and jump, but you do you.
Unfortunately my circumstances don't leave me with many options.

In2TheVoid

In2TheVoid

Pathological
Feb 18, 2021
I really can't imagine surviving such an impact... I was considering laying on the train tracks before I found a better method too, it's hard when there's not many options

Reactions: StateOfMind