• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

How many times have you unsuccessfully tried to pass out with partial suspension?

• 0-10

Votes: 44 62.9%
  • 10-20

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • >20

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • I’ve succeeded at passing out <5 times

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • I’ve succeeded at passing out >5 times

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Just wondering how many failed attempts people have made at passing out with partial hanging. More than 1 answer allowed in the case of those succeeding to pass out.

Reactions: Baskol1
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
I had one attempt.. But I settled in improperly in a few points. First, the anchor point it wasn't strong enough to support body weight (A hook to put towels at the bathroom). Second, the anchor point was low to kneeling and put my body weight to the front, who makes the opposite direction to achieve the pressure on the neck. Third, I used a belt who only stretched me as a uncomfortable scarf, I didn't make pressure on the carotid, as I tried to make the most tied possible. I'm only gasp and my heart rushed.
I hope the next time I have the elements better chosen and I can leave this existence. Or try full suspension instead (with the same planning of course)

Reactions: Baskol1 and Jumper
Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Addendum: do not answer if you have not tried to pass out with partial suspension!

Reactions: Baskol1
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Succeeded in passing out using jute rope on wardrobe rail

Failed with other ligatures that were thinner or belts. Rope in slip knot worked.. Passed out in 50 seconds

Reactions: Hotsackage, Jumper and Baskol1
M

Mindopali

Jun 30, 2019
Managed it once more or less, never managed to recreate it. It's very unconfortable on the upper half of the neck, less so on the under half. But even when going trough the uncomfortable part, I either struggle to put enough weight on or I don't pass out at all.

Reactions: Baskol1, Hotsackage and Jumper
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Instead of all those confusing questions, you can simply ask-
How many times have you tried partial hanging ? How many times did you pass out ? How many times you didn't?
You will get approximate success rate ( I am guessing that's what you want to know) .

For those 18 % people who say 0-5 times they passed out succesfully, how did you recover ??Were you discovered?
Managed it once more or less, never managed to recreate it. It's very unconfortable on the upper half of the neck, less so on the under half. But even when going trough the uncomfortable part, I either struggle to put enough weight on or I don't pass out at all.
How did you find the carotid artery ?

Reactions: Jumper and Baskol1
Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Instead of all those confusing questions, you can simply ask-
How many times have you tried partial hanging ? How many times did you pass out ? How many times you didn't?
You will get approximate success rate ( I am guessing that's what you want to know) .

For those 18 % people who say 0-5 times they passed out succesfully, how did you recover ??Were you discovered?

How did you find the carotid artery ?
Doesn't lend itself to poll format. But I should have worded it better.

Reactions: Baskol1 and epic
M

Mindopali

Jun 30, 2019
epic
With my fingers, very easily. I can make myself black out whenever I want. Less so with the rope. Or did you ask how did I find it in practice?

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
epic
With my fingers, very easily. I can make myself black out whenever I want. Less so with the rope. Or did you ask how did I find it in practice?
In practice how do you find your carotid artery with your fingers and what do you do to blackout ?

Reactions: Adonis, Jumper and Baskol1
S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
@Mindopali

With fingers

Is there a special trick? Finding the artery is not a problem..pulse is really strong on my neck..managed to do it twice...other times, cant do anything..was drunk both times, so dont remember what I did..

How long does it take to blackout? And, how hard to press it?
How is it so easy for people practicing choking games? Kids usually..they kill themself accidentally

Last edited:
D

DeepSleep

Student
Aug 8, 2018
Never succeeded :((
Lost the count, 100+ attempts. Very skinny neck, but for some reason, the arteries are too deep in there.
As I press with a rope or a belt, all veins bulge out, I didnt even know there are huge blood vessels on the forehead.
However when I press with my finger exactly where the pulse is, I _immediately_ get short of breath.
Literally suffocating as if I were sitting under the water for 3 minutes. Its very unpleasant. Sucks.

• Wow
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I successfully passed out twice.

Reactions: Jumper
P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Never, just got the lightheaded dizzy feeling a bunch of times before standing up. Had to give up on partial suspension after maybe the 20th time of trying, now I'm settled on full suspension, just gotta find a private place away from home to die..

H

hunthunt

Aug 26, 2019
I dont know how or whats make its so difficult about it, i have seen a couple of videos of people doing suspension and the thing is the most easiest and simple stuff in the world, you literally go in 15 seconds.

I dont know if I can post videos here, this one is graphic and shows some swedish dude who did exactcly what its supposed to do, and everything went as planned.

WARNING - GRAPHIC VIDEO.
View attachment AZsIAQOP_20161229193349_t.mp4

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, maka and Jumper
Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019
I dont know how or whats make its so difficult about it, i have seen a couple of videos of people doing suspension and the thing is the most easiest and simple stuff in the world, you literally go in 15 seconds.

I dont know if I can post videos here, this one is graphic and shows some swedish dude who did exactcly what its supposed to do, and everything went as planned.

WARNING - GRAPHIC VIDEO.
View attachment 15682
More videos like this, please...

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, maka and Baskol1
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Partial can be finicky. I'd recommend:
  • Picking a fixed point on the ground a few feet ahead of you to stare at
  • Sitting into the rope hard and fast instead of easing in slowly
  • Making your whole body go limp when you ease into the rope
These things seem to increase the chances of getting it right for me, but still no guarentee.

M

Mindopali

Jun 30, 2019
epic
SweetSpot086

For the fingers, I tried for months before having a lucky break and managing it. The trick is more (for me) about the digging than the best palpation place. I somewhat get the pulse on the side on the throat with thumb and index.
Then, I don't press the flat part of the finger, but make a hook and dig with the tip. Important here is to do little circles or pushing left/right a bit if you feel muscles doing resistance. Once I'm in, I keep the pressure inwards, but also add some downwards.

Body position: Sitting upright, kinda militaristic, eyes looking straight up front. It tends to help a bit if my head is rotated to the right (20°-30°).

That's how it works for me. I haven't read much looking like this, so the part where it varies heavily from person to person is true. If that doesn't work for you, try a variation of one of the items (finger flat/tip, position, chin up/down... you name it).

When done well, your vision goes black in less than 20 seconds, not even that much for me.

Reactions: DeepSleep, epic and Jumper