Poll: If there was no SN would there be more people alive right now?

• Total voters
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Would there be more people alive right now?

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I answered "No" because there are many other kinds of methods available. For me, my method would be the firearm because I couldn't get things shipped to my place (my parents' home) without them knowing. That's just speaking for me and maybe some others in similar situations. As for the other kinds of methods people go for they include: jumping, hanging, starvation, freezing, inert gases, just to name a few of the other ways people CTB.

Reactions: VIBRITANNIA and josainsplorgat
Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
I think SN is a very complicated and time consuming effort to die from it(anti-emetics and such), so i think the people considering it are pretty far gone. I think my answer might be different if it were something like no guns or no high places accessible to impulsive people

Reactions: death137
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I answered "No" because there are many other kinds of methods available. For me, my method would be the firearm because I couldn't get things shipped to my place (my parents' home) without them knowing. That's just speaking for me and maybe some others in similar situations. As for the other kinds of methods people go for they include: jumping, hanging, starvation, freezing, inert gases, just to name a few of the other ways people CTB.
Sure but what I mean is, is SN not a bit too easy? If you live in America?

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Hard to say whether those who passed via SN would have found an equally successful method...

I just wish I could acquire SN. I managed to acquire all the other supporting meds but can't seem to get SN

• Love
Reactions: GravityUtilizer
Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
Probably not, SN does sound like a promising method, but it still requires some planning, courage and dedication.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I guess if there isn't SN, people would find another way.

Last edited: