• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

are u planning to use sn to ctb?

• yes

Votes: 38 36.2%
  • no

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • maybe

Votes: 36 34.3%

• Total voters
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
if u want u can say why ..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
seems peaceful, cheap and quick. what's not to like?

Reactions: Circles, NOT, color_me_gone and 2 others
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I only have 2 methods available to me. Drowning or self poisoning. Drowning is guaranteed death because I cannot swim plus the river in front of my house is super deep and wide. Many people were drowned there and their bodies were never be found. Some superstition said this river is "haunted".

Among self poisoning options, I only have SN or insecticide (very popular method here). Insecticide is painful and gruesome. So, I will use SN first. If it fails to kill me, I will drown myself in the river as the last resort.

I am too much of a coward to go with hanging or jumping.

Reactions: Circles, NOT, whatever1111 and 2 others
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Much easier for me to do than hanging or jumping (psychologically that is). Cost is cheap and readily accessible. Really appealing that it's just a simple drink to take.

Reactions: Circles, NOT, color_me_gone and 2 others
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
SN stands for sodium nitrate right?

Reactions: Circles
A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
I voted maybe because SN is my back-up plan. My first choice is N, but since I'm trapped here for a few more years it's possible that N will no longer be available at that point (there seems to be some debate about the shelf-life so I don't want to buy it too soon in case it loses its potency). Of course, it's possible that SN won't be available by then either (there were a couple of recent threads about SN becoming more difficult to purchase). I have no idea what I'll do in that scenario. N and SN seem to be the only means of achieving a peaceful exit with no risk of disastrous consequences (for example ending up completely paralysed) in the case of a failed attempt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap, color_me_gone and 1 other person
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I'm still having trouble finding SN or N in New Zealand. Unfortunate that there are no peaceful ways here.

Reactions: Circles
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Inert gas for me.
My body is super healthy.
I am allergic to nothing.
I seldom get sick, when I do, my immune system gets me well quickly.

Poisons and meds affect people in various ways.
I fear my body would find a way to survive N or SN, which are 2 of the most reliable methods.

Inert gas deprives the body of life giving oxygen.
No matter how good your body is, it just cannot survive a lack of oxygen under any conditions.
That is guaranteed.

Inert gas is tricky to implement, but if done correctly, death will result.
My opinion is inert gas is every bit as peaceful as N or SN

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and IMALB
A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
Inert gas is tricky to implement, but if done correctly, death will result.

You're absolutely right. I was incorrect in thinking that N and SN were the only peaceful and reliable methods.

Reactions: Circles and color_me_gone
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Maybe.

I have the items for SN and for exit bag with N2. SN would allow me to lay down in my bed, which I prefer. Exit bag would require being seated at least in a slightly reclined position, which is something I'd rather not.

Exit bag though seems more reliably 'peaceful', there's much more data and information available about it; I feel like I don't have enough info about SN peacefulness.

Edited to clarify exit bag seating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hush Sweet Charlotte and color_me_gone
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Exit bag would require being seated upright
I asked @TiredHorse about reclining.
He seemed to think 30 degree (from vertical) would work.
In fact, I believe he said his setup was reclined that amount.
I would like to imagine being in a dentist chair, reclined, getting NOX.
I plan on gassing in an old car with the seat reclined, so comfortable.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Hush Sweet Charlotte and Jen Erik
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Exit bag would require being seated upright, which is something I'd rather not.
As I understand it, the point of "sitting upright" when using an exit bag is so that if your head lolls about as you're dying, there isn't so much chance you'll accidentally scrub the bag off your head, since the bag won't be so effectively clamped between the weight of your head and, say, a pillow. So reclining or, if you can manage it, restraining your head (wing chair? cushions?), should allow a more comfortable posture.

For whatever it's worth, I was sitting in a partially reclined Morris chair, if you feel like looking those up.

I imagine @color_me_gone 's plan of a reclined car seat will be fantastic, both comfortable and secure, especially with a seatbelt to help hold you steady. My car has a bench seat, so not particularly conducive to that approach, otherwise I'd be considering it.

Reactions: Jen Erik and color_me_gone
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I would like to imagine being in a dentist chair, reclined, getting NOX.
I like going to the dentist for both these things, so that would be super.

So reclining or, if you can manage it, restraining your head (wing chair? cushions?), should allow a more comfortable posture.

For whatever it's worth, I was sitting in a partially reclined Morris chair, if you feel like looking those up.
Thanks. I do not know what a Morris chair is, so I will take a look.

I always appreciate the feedback, @color_me_gone and @TiredHorse

It feels frustrating because I don't have any seating already that I think would be a safe bet, that would reduce the risk of the bag being dislodged. I feel like that is the only issue that is guiding me to even consider SN, which makes me feel silly.

Reactions: Circles and color_me_gone
Hush Sweet Charlotte

Hush Sweet Charlotte

Dec 25, 2018
I don't have a chair I can use, only a sofa, so I'm hoping I won't keel over to the side. Getting the seating right doesn't seem like a daft thing to be concerned about Jen Erik :) I'll be fairly reclined so the lolling to the side doesn't feel all that likely.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, color_me_gone and Jen Erik
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I will be going with SN, if I receive it. I couldn't find any local companies in Canada willing to sell to an individual and it seems a lot of people here get their SN confiscated at customs. If I don't receive it I will be going with N.

Reactions: color_me_gone
discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I only have 2 methods available to me. Drowning or self poisoning. Drowning is guaranteed death because I cannot swim plus the river in front of my house is super deep and wide. Many people were drowned there and their bodies were never be found. Some superstition said this river is "haunted".

Among self poisoning options, I only have SN or insecticide (very popular method here). Insecticide is painful and gruesome. So, I will use SN first. If it fails to kill me, I will drown myself in the river as the last resort.

I am too much of a coward to go with hanging or jumping.
I don't think that makes you a coward. I think that makes you human. They are both terrifying methods. Ironically jumping is of course very quick maybe 20 seconds at most but I think it would be horrific.Hanging if you do it wrong you end up a vegetable. No thanks.

Reactions: color_me_gone and Escaper Boy
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Probably SN because I have nothing left but it's not as peaceful as it sounds I've read mixed reports here some seem peacefully some are not. But that can be given to SI and fear at the moment.

If SN was N. or a gun I'd go in ten seconds right now , unfortunately bit is not

Reactions: color_me_gone
KnightBlade

KnightBlade

Waiting for the last tear to fall...
May 23, 2019
Hopefully N, but I have all the materials needed to go the SN route if I run into complications with getting the N delivered.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019

i would say even more so. we don't know if panic may set in after the deliberate consumption of a substance, which can't be undone. with inert gas we are in control right until loss of consciousness

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
in control right until loss of consciousness
Yeah, but we are finding out that that leave too much time for your SI to kick in. Just ask @TiredHorse

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
P

Pj.nuffield

May 26, 2019
I'm still having trouble finding SN or N in New Zealand. Unfortunate that there are no peaceful ways here.
Have you checked tm? I seen seen some "technical grade" just the other day