• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Have you ever...?

• bullied someone else in a severe way

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • attacked someone physically with the intention to hurt him a lot (not sexually)

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • sexually abused someone

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • molested someone else

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • kidnapped someone

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • killed another human being

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • tortured animals

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • had the desire to drive someone into committing suicide

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • Nothing of all of that

Votes: 47 54.7%
  • I don't want to specify what I did but it is on this list

Votes: 11 12.8%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
VOTES ARE NOT DISPLAYED PUBLICLY.

Usually the question "is have you ever been a victim of...." But this question is the other way round. Bullying is a very broad term. All of us were probably once a bully towards someone else. I mean bullying as a severe form in this instance. Not if it was an outlier in your life. Rather that you were a big bad bully maybe enjoyed it or it was part of your identity.

Someone here in this forum said this place is used by so many people who are on either side of the equation. Personally I am a victim of child abuse. But there are probably some not a few perpetrators of such actions in this forum. Some might face severe repercussions because of their action or feel guilty and cannot live with it. The prospect of jail makes not a few people suicidal.

I will add a category "I don't want to talk about it" for people who don't want to specify it but maybe admitting it partly will relieve some tensions. This poll might be similar to a letter of indulgence. Admitting it might alleviate the guilt partially.

Personally I killed some ants ants as a child but this does not count as torturing animals in my opinion. I am interested how many people have the balls to admit their actions. I would feel respect for that. At least admitting it anonymous in an online forum.

I give 5 possible answers to tick. Theoretically one could have more but this could incentivize too many joke answers if there are too many options.

Reactions: Arachno
Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
No. And if someone did any for selfish reasons, I hope they never get accepted by the community. :P

Unless they did them as a kid, because our little brains were stupid. I had questionable behavour when I was 10, but not intentional bullying that I remember.

Revenge is also fair play if you didn't start. Let's be real, we all wanted to do something questionable, I'm more concerned of the "who", and less about stabbing your rapist.

Last edited:
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I've come close to some of these things but was a decent enough person and ended up not doing them because I gave myself some time to reflect on the morality and consequences and purpose of it. I don't think hurting others will ever make your life better, ever, period.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
some1 anonymously wrote 'you're mean!!' once in my yearbook. so yes, i'm guessing i'd qualify as having bullied some1 severely if they bothered doing that. it was in middle school though, & i wasn't mean then bc i enjoyed it🧸it was a defense mechanism i'd learned after being bullied my entire 6th grade year.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
No. Why would I? I don't see a reason for any of that

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I have physically hurt ppl. Most of the time it was never with the intention to hurt them though. I'm going to be honest though, back when I was rly mentally fucked up it would very much be with the intention to hurt ppl. Heck, I'd even try to murder ppl, and I'm not proud of it >_< I'm not exusing it in any ways either, but I would like to say that I was not myself in the slightest and would never do such stuff normally.
I have also bullied ppl in middle school, but not severely so won't vote on that one.

Reactions: pilotviolin
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Aight I'll do it since no one else will lmao

When I was a kid I attempted to molest a boy's genitalia when they were sleeping. Wasn't the same boy who raped me at an earlier time. Couldn't get the pants down so nothing happened. I think it was because of the CSA I'd gone through and my own family's molestation. Just WTF in hindsight. I tried verbally bullying a boy in middle school when I tried to force myself to like-like him [I wanted to be normal cause the other kids were getting into relationships but I couldn't feel any love for anyone]. It wasn't anything harsh. I threatened to stab people if they wouldn't leave me alone in school [them trying to bully me].

I've hurt my cat [hindsight I would probably shoot the pre-teen me for doing such a thing. No one told me it was wrong to hurt living creatures, and I'd been hurt and told it was okay or justified so ÂŻ\_( :/ )_/ÂŻ ]. I've killed my goldfish to make room for other fish [which was so stupid and illogical I don't know how I made it into adulthood with the logic-heavy occupation I'm in right now]. I let my cat kill an angelfish who was attacking every fish in the aquarium.

As an adult I've bullied a child grooming animal rapist. My friend accidentally killed someone!

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm ashamed to say I joined in in bullying when I was at school. I wasn't the ring leader but, I went along with it to try and fit in- even though I knew it was wrong. Which is no better. It may in fact be worse! I wasn't in that friend group for long... Maybe not severe bullying but I mean- all bullying is severe. It's making someone else feel like shit.

I've probably been a victim of bullying more than a peretrator but, I'm not without fault. I feel really bad for some of the things I said or, went along with. Some were probably in retaliation but still- I should have known better. I wouldn't say I was a bully but I'm no saint either.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Everyone in the replies is just talking about how they haven't done any of these things and like……yawn. I was hoping the two people who confessed to murder would come forward because what the fuck happened there
Specifically, the poll didn't say "murdered", it said "killed", which can be very different from murder. The few that indicated they had killed someone might have killed in self defense. That's not murder. They, also, could have killed someone in a car accident where they were at fault. All kind of scenarios whereby someone might have killed someone that didn't rise to the level of murder.

• Informative
Reactions: 4am

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
When I was a kid I attempted to molest a boy's genitalia when they were sleeping. Wasn't the same boy who raped me at an earlier time.
We often remember that 7 out of every 10 women and 1 out of every 2 men are rape victims, but then gloss over 98% of assailants themselves being former victims. Rapists don't produce that behavior out of thin air, they learned it by having it done to themselves and then having no adequate therapy to work through that trauma. We overlook that statistic because it's unsettling, but the longer we do so the longer we continue to let the largest source of rape go unprevented.

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
We often remember that 7 out of every 10 women and 1 out of every 2 men are rape victims, but then gloss over 98% of assailants themselves being former victims. Rapists don't produce that behavior out of thin air, they learned it by having it done to themselves and then having no adequate therapy to work through that trauma. We overlook that statistic because it's unsettling, but the longer we do so the longer we continue to let the largest source of rape go unprevented.
Where did you get those statistics? 9 out of 10 of adult rape victims are women. Only 1 out of 10 are men (source). Even as children, 82% are female and 18% are male. Not sure where you got the statistic of rapists being rape victims themselves. That is very rare. Rape is not a learned behaviour in males of a species (human females do learn it). It is something that is in every single animal species. It is natural. Does that mean it's okay? No. Does it mean we should give up on trying to prevent it? No. Look at the countries that have the highest instances of rape and compare them to countries that have lower instances. There's a clear difference. We must be doing something right compared to the likes of South Africa or Sweden.

Last edited:
Reactions: OCDsufferer
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I personally made 3 options on this list.
One option is definitely no longer valid.
The other two I still think I can do.

Of course, I'm not some dangerous sociopath who attacked others for fun.
I don't hurt others without reason. I'm a calm person.
The questions are also arranged in a slightly biased way.
The context of the situation is very important.
For example, in the case of murder.
Someone could have killed someone by accident. Not in cold blood for fun.

I'm not necessarily proud of everything.
However, there were a few situations that theoretically fit this list and I totally don't regret doing it.
Sometimes violence is the best option.

I know many people will disagree with me, but I certainly won't change my mind.
from my perspective, violence is not always "bad".
Subjective opinion and observation of the world.