Votes: 6 20.0%
  • No, but very soon I will

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am in a crisis. The girl I dated only wants friendship. I was not in love with her but I think there was the potential of it. Moreover, my love life is nightmare.

I stored my SN under my bed in a suitcase. I took it out stared and I speak with (I know I am nuts) you are my ticket to freedom.

I am definitely more suicidal this evening. Just wanted to make this poll because I was curious I ordered it 6 months ago. Years beforehand there was no method at my home.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I have 2. SN, which is my primary method. And my old full suspension hanging setup, which I'll fall back on in case SN doesn't work. Actually, I technically have 3 as I can access a tall-ish building to jump from, but I don't think I'd be able to do that unless I was on fire and needed a quicker death or something. It's also a shit ton more risky than the first 2 methods, so it's sort of a non-method for me.

Emeralds

Emeralds

Aug 29, 2024
I have the means to several methods at my house. (I would rather not say what they are).
They are hidden in my closet.

I have mixed feelings on this. On the one hand I have it if I need it, but on the other hand I could do it on impulse if I got in the right mindset. I don't feel that I could get rid of them though.