• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What's your age bracket ?

• 18-25

Votes: 67 43.5%
  • 25-30

Votes: 37 24.0%
  • 30-35

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • 35-40

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • 40-50

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • 50-60

Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Over 60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
28. I have been unable to do anything productive with my life because of depression and mental illness. If I don't find a solution I will be homeless once my parents stop spending money in me. I am usually in the border between life and death (I don't have the courage and will to live but my parents are paying my lifestyle so it doesn't make sense to kill myself (yet)).

T

threeseventeen

May 31, 2018
This is probably going to get me banned but please don't ban me because I've been banned from other suicide/self harm websites/discord servers and it just reinforces the fact that I don't belong so yeah.
I'm 10, diagnosed with depression at 7, been thinking about suicide since I was like 4 or something. I've attempted like 10 times.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
This is probably going to get me banned but please don't ban me because I've been banned from other suicide/self harm websites/discord servers and it just reinforces the fact that I don't belong so yeah.
I'm 10, diagnosed with depression at 7, been thinking about suicide since I was like 4 or something. I've attempted like 10 times.

You definitely don't sound like a 10-year-old.

By the way, what were your previous attempts? (I'm just curious as to how such a young person would go about doing that, since you don't have access to as many resources as older people.)

T

threeseventeen

May 31, 2018
You definitely don't sound like a 10-year-old.

By the way, what were your previous attempts? (I'm just curious as to how such a young person would go about doing that, since you don't have access to as many resources as older people.)
Almost all of them were hanging, I think one or two of them were drowning.

Reactions: Cyanide
HangInThere

HangInThere

Just hanging around
Apr 27, 2018

At what age did you first attempt suicide?

Reactions: sif and Cyanide
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
my dissociative disorder is so bad that i can't remember my exact age anymore. I know I'm in my 20's, my head just constantly feels like my ages fluctuate a lot if that makes any sense.

Love this comment. May I use it myself? :)

Reactions: Cyanide
Cyanide

Cyanide

It's muffin time!!!
Apr 13, 2018
Hi, I obviously can't speak for others but according to what I have observed the members here are really inclusive and I don't think that you'd get banned purely on the basis of your age. It just fills me with disgust when people discredit a person's opinion (especially on suicide and self harm) just because that person is young. IDK when the heck will people realise that young people can also have mental disorders and suicidal tendencies (there was one guy on Reddit who was diagnosed with permanent depression at the age of 3).

By the way, I'm 16 years old. Technically I can't take a part in this poll but I entered my age in the nearest bracket, 18 to 25, 'cause why not?

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
I'm more than halfway through the 26th year of my unjustly imposed sentence in this morbidly dull reality known as existence. I'll be 27 come October, but considering such things as my advancing age/decrepitude only brings me pain so I try to push those thoughts from my mind as best I can. Then again, truth be told, I've been an old man all my life (although, getting physically older just makes it worse). Even as a toddler, I was pretty much wired as an old grouch. Instead of running & playing with everyone else, I'd just find a quiet place to sit down and blend in with the background, trying to disappear and have my afterimage get blown away by the wind. That's been a part of me for as far back as I can remember and, to this day, nothing's changed. I'm the grumpy hermit I knew I'd always become because, deep down, that's just who I am. A human tortoise locked away in his shell.

Random aside, but it's pretty funny that Luke Skywalker from The Last Jedi has more in common with me than he does with Luke Skywalker from the original trilogy. Kinda sad in a way, I guess. Turning such an optimistic, inspirational character into a miserable, irredeemable creature such as myself, the exact opposite of young Luke in every conceivable way. I laughed to myself as I was watching some past interviews with Mark Hamill which involved him bemoaning, rightfully so, the way Luke's character had been written. All the ways he described the new Luke (or Jake, as he referred to him) Skywalker was pretty much me in a nutshell. "Despondent, grumpy hermit, who gives up all the time and runs away from his problems? Hey that's me!". Only wish I could quietly fade out like he & Yoda did. Not to be "one with the force" or all that shit, but just for the sweet peace of nothingness. That'd do just fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.