My desire to die...

• caused by events that happened to me.

• cannot be explain. My life experience wasn't bad. I just want to die for no particular reason

Results are only viewable after voting.
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–Œ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–™ ๐•ท๐–†๐–Ÿ๐–ž ๐•ต๐–š๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–โœจ
Jun 19, 2023
The first option also includes world events that influenced you. If you think the life itself is a torture - choose the first option too.

A

AgainChrisis

Oct 17, 2023
needs more options.

Reactions: LeperGnome
nightmare_moon

nightmare_moon

๐ŸŒŒ Pernicious Nightbringer ๐ŸŒŒ
Dec 7, 2023
My reasoning is self imposed at times, but primarily relates to other factors like poverty, poor social life, domestic issues, the works.

qw3rty259

qw3rty259

๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–Œ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–™ ๐•ท๐–†๐–Ÿ๐–ž ๐•ต๐–š๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–โœจ
Jun 19, 2023
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ ๐Ÿ’•โœจ
Jun 9, 2023
Like what?
the cruelty of others~
hopelessness
mental issues
physical issues
etc.
And even with all those, one can still have multiple of them! xD

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I ultimately wish to die as I don't see existence as desirable. For me suicide is the rational solution to prevent all future unnecessary suffering, I will always prefer the sound of eternally not existing to being enslaved in this futile and cruel existence.

In general existence is just so burdensome, I find it very unappealing having the ability to exist as a conscious being where there is no limit as to how much I could suffer.
I envy those who cease existing, they are the fortunate ones as now they are eternally unaware and they lack the ability to be tormented in this existence there was never even a need for in the first place.

qw3rty259

qw3rty259

Jun 19, 2023
the cruelty of others~
hopelessness
mental issues
physical issues
etc.
And even with all those, one can still have multiple of them! xD
That all is the first option. These things happen to a person.
By circustances caused by self
It's the first option, it's an event, where you caused harm to yourself in some way. Basically, the purpose of this poll is to see whether there are people who want to die just because, with no reason.

Last edited: