motherland

motherland

A tiny penny rolling up the walls inside.
Jul 29, 2023
Wouldn't it just have been better if you came clean, told them you're mentally ill with suicidal ideations and that you needed to be institutionalised so that over a period of months or years you could be indoctrinated into believing suicide is the devil's work so that you could eventually become a productive pro-life anti-suicide member of society fighting the scourge of life like this website šŸ˜šŸ˜…
Whilst I actually appreciate the humorous undertonesā€¦ tbh no. I'm very mentally and physically sick. I just wanted a relatively peaceful Out. I've been fighting chronic illness for years now and this isn't for a lack of trying. But I'm very close to several professionals in that field of institutionalisation / incarceration. And it does more harm than good. Plus I've been reliably informed by own MH services and doctors that I'd receive no tapering plan for my current medication and thus would be facing withdrawals at a minimum on 2 years (can't rlly disclose more). They just aren't willingly to help me. I'd rather ctb in some horrifically painful and gory manner before succumbing to anymore of this. I'm too old, I'm too sick, and I can't do it

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 82921 and Old Friend
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
they don't need a warrant to search your property. If they believe you're at immediate risk
Same as Australia. F*cking c*cksuckers. They hauled me off to a facility once because I ignored noise complaints and trashed the stairwell of my apartment building. 6 months for that. I shouldn't have done anything outside of my apartment but the neighbours kept calling them to get me and I was super annoyed, so I threw water, oil and chocolate milk, some bread up the stairs to make life difficult for them. I feel bad about that now, though I should not have spent 6 months in a psych hospital for something like that. Total bullsh*t.