Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
is it possible that I'll get a welfare check after ordering sn in Poland? I mean it's legal so.. did anybody from Poland perhaps already order it and could tell?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Passersby
Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
update: if anyone else was looking for info on this - I got my sn couple of days ago and I didn't have any welfare checks so the answer is no i suppose

• Informative
Reactions: Action, Praestat_Mori, π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜† and 2 others
π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
Did you get it from some website? I found 2 where they sell chemicals and could order 1kg pretty cheap, would be easier than struggling with finding private resources. I'm just wondering if it really is that easy.

Reactions: Action
Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
Did you get it from some website? I found 2 where they sell chemicals and could order 1kg pretty cheap, would be easier than struggling with finding private resources. I'm just wondering if it really is that easy.
i just ordered it from some website with all sorts of chemicals. in Poland it's pretty easy to get
Welfare checks....what a joke. Just be aware that in the UK (may happen elsewhere too) people on here have reported welfare checks in a few weeks or months after it showed up at the airport and in some cases people on here reported 1-2 yes after
so far nothing happened so I hope it stays that way
Welfare checks....what a joke. Just be aware that in the UK (may happen elsewhere too) people on here have reported welfare checks in a few weeks or months after it showed up at the airport and in some cases people on here reported 1-2 yes after
so far nothing happened so I hope it stays that way

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
i just ordered it from some website with all sorts of chemicals. in Poland it's pretty easy to get
yea I know, was kida suspicious of HOW easy it is lol