• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jatty

jatty

zero emotional regulation
Nov 13, 2023
Hey all, so I emailed a polish seller (who is reputable, atleast, within the chemistry community) and he said SN is not allowed to be shipped outside of Poland, right now at least.

Is this a universal Polish thing? Anyone else have trouble recently getting SN from Poland? Any recent laws? I was thinking of ordering off another Polish website too :/

(Not giving links btw- will give acronym)

B

boddibo

waiting for a change
Dec 19, 2023
So I'm not the only one that has problems ordering from Poland... I have no way to buy from them despite being in the EU.

• Wow
Reactions: Meteora
A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
Hey all, so I emailed a polish seller (who is reputable, atleast, within the chemistry community) and he said SN is not allowed to be shipped outside of Poland, right now at least.

Is this a universal Polish thing? Anyone else have trouble recently getting SN from Poland? Any recent laws? I was thinking of ordering off another Polish website too :/

(Not giving links btw- will give acronym)
Which shop is it? IC?

jatty

jatty

Nov 13, 2023
UPDATE: I got more information from the Polish seller.

He says a worldwide SN scandal happened in Canada, which is the reason why the government is telling sellers to hold down.

The scandal was because clients buying SN from the Canadian were using it for wrong reasons.

That's all the info I got left, sorry guys. Please note I am paraphrasing his words so if anyone doesn't understand I'll try to provide his exact wording.

Also, I'm assuming he's talking about this Canadian which has happened recently?

• Informative
Reactions: Tears in Rain and dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
UPDATE: I got more information from the Polish seller.

He says a worldwide SN scandal happened in Canada, which is the reason why the government are telling sellers to hold down.

The scandal was because clients buying SN from the Canadian were using it for wrong reasons.

That's all the info I got left, sorry guys. Please note I am paraphrasing his words so if anyone doesn't understand I'll try to provide his exact wording.

Also, I'm assuming he's talking about this Canadian which has happened recently?

Yes must be in relation to Kenneth Law. KL has ruined it for everyone; his high-profile sales methodology attracted the attention of the authorities, now look what's happened. You can't even buy from Poland anymore.

Reactions: tbroken and jatty
Krokodile

Krokodile

Nov 18, 2023
My cousin's friend's cat placed an order last weekend, hasn't been shipped yet, understandably since it was a weekend and the new year. I guess we shall see if it ships at all, will post an update when I know.

• Wow
Reactions: Noc, boddibo and mediocre
jatty

jatty

Nov 13, 2023
Yes must be in relation to Kenneth Law. KL has ruined it for everyone; his high-profile sales methodology attracted the attention of the authorities, now look what's happened. You can't even buy from Poland anymore.
Personally, that's incredibly depressing to hear. Right when I got a prescription for meto too. Way to start to the new year. :/

• Aww..
Reactions: hopeless08 and boddibo
GlassAlwaysEmpty

GlassAlwaysEmpty

Red Grapes only
Jun 22, 2020
More and more I regret not getting SN when it was much easier to obtain.

Life is getting harder and harder to live and a way out is getting harder and harder to obtain :(

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, jatty and boddibo
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
He says a worldwide SN scandal happened in Canada, which is the reason why the government is telling sellers to hold down.
It's shocking to me that government alerts them. I've been searching for any articles in Polish about this scandal and I found one or two written last summer.
But when I think about it… Poland has new government since Autumn 2023. So maybe there's someone who knew about it and takes care of it silently? It's just a theory that popped into my head and doesn't seem too realistic but I don't know

EDIT: I've been thinking some more and I think it doesn't really make sense. If polish government wanted to ban it, they would ban it all the way, not just shipping it to other countries, right??

Last edited:
Reactions: boddibo, dggtscccvfd and jatty
Krokodile

Krokodile

Nov 18, 2023
Order has still been neither sent nor cancelled, I think I will wait until tomorrow evening and if it hasn't moved yet, cancel it and try ordering elsewhere.

• Aww..
Reactions: tbroken and boddibo
jatty

jatty

Nov 13, 2023
It's shocking to me that government alerts them. I've been searching for any articles in Polish about this scandal and I found one or two written last summer.
But when I think about it… Poland has new government since Autumn 2023. So maybe there's someone who knew about it and takes care of it silently? It's just a theory that popped into my head and doesn't seem too realistic but I don't know

EDIT: I've been thinking some more and I think it doesn't really make sense. If polish government wanted to ban it, they would ban it all the way, not just shipping it to other countries, right??
Maybe they are still in the process of figuring out what to do, or maybe there are lots of inside debate surrounding it. At that stage, I would assume the reasonable thing to do in order to avoid anything serious would be to at least restrict worldwide shipping. Just my guess though.

PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
Maybe they are still in the process of figuring out what to do, or maybe there are lots of inside debate surrounding it. At that stage, I would assume the reasonable thing to do in order to avoid anything serious would be to at least restrict worldwide shipping. Just my guess though.
You could try guilt tripping them into sending it out.
Something like 'hey, I have sausages that I need to make asap - can you hurry up please?'...

dinosavr

dinosavr

Dec 14, 2023
You could try guilt tripping them into sending it out.
Something like 'hey, I have sausages that I need to make asap - can you hurry up please?'...
Please don't use the meat reason. It's not believable, unless the source has basically no idea what they actually sell. But SN used for meat is way less pure and even if meat companies buy it and just add a tiny amount to any kind of preservative crap of theirs, I don't know, it's definitely too much of pure SN for an individual to use for preserving meat in a lifetime. It's safer to say you need it for study purposes or something

• Informative
Reactions: Relic and Praestat_Mori
jatty

jatty

Nov 13, 2023
Lol, I wouldn't like to manipulate O. He seems like a sweet guy. Plus tons of home chemists rely on him. I wouldn't want to ruin anything and get the police at his door.

PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
Please don't use the meat reason. It's not believable, unless the source has basically no idea what they actually sell. But SN used for meat is way less pure and even if meat companies buy it and just add a tiny amount to any kind of preservative crap of theirs, I don't know, it's definitely too much of pure SN for an individual to use for preserving meat in a lifetime. It's safer to say you need it for study purposes or something
Wasn't serious about the sausage thing. English humour, sorry!
I believe it's also used for sterilising medical forceps, etc. No doubt it has other scientific uses too.

Krokodile

Krokodile

Nov 18, 2023
For the record, my order is not from this O but a different source in Poland, I don't think their number of orders for this specific chemical is high enough that I should mention them even by initials here.

dinosavr

dinosavr

Dec 14, 2023
Wasn't serious about the sausage thing. English humour, sorry!
I believe it's also used for sterilising medical forceps, etc. No doubt it has other scientific uses too.
No worries haha! I actually found that funny, sorry for not mentioning that. I just wanted to make sure no one actually uses this reason because I see it quite often here (probably because meat preservation is the most know use of sn)

Krokodile

Krokodile

Nov 18, 2023
Now I have received a notification on the shopping platform I used which shows a warning symbol that says "delayed delivery", but no further information, and no cancellation. But it does seem like perhaps the message OP refers to has reached my source as well. I will let the order stand for now, but begin looking for sources somewhere other than Poland. I can cancel the order if I find one, and otherwise hope for the best.

Reactions: boddibo and jatty
Noc

Noc

Jan 6, 2024
Now I have received a notification on the shopping platform I used which shows a warning symbol that says "delayed delivery", but no further information, and no cancellation. But it does seem like perhaps the message OP refers to has reached my source as well. I will let the order stand for now, but begin looking for sources somewhere other than Poland. I can cancel the order if I find one, and otherwise hope for the best.
Any updates??

roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
Anyone here recently ordered successfully from Poland in EU or maybe from another EU member country?

Reactions: inaminute
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Anyone here recently ordered successfully from Poland in EU or maybe from another EU member country?
Yep mine came from Poland shipped 16th Jan arrived yesterday to the UK

Reactions: Polonium220 and tbroken
E

everyonesaniki

Jan 27, 2024
I wonder if it's the same O I'm looking at... I'm honestly nervous about finding an SN source, it shouldn't be that much of a problem since I'm in the EU right? I found a bunch of online shops in Ireland that will get me an antiemetic easily enough with no prescription, since all of the ones listed in the megathread require a prescription in my country.