• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
PDF

I found this pdf in Czech regarding toxicology and poison's affect on the human body. You'll have to use chrome that lets you translate pages or just copy paste the text to a translator. The listing of the poisons starts at page 14. They mention all kinds of poisons like: insulin, akonitin, rohypnol, SN, even water (lol), etc... they go through all of the chemical categories and they even mention suicide cases/deaths. Before you open it tho, there's a lot of graphic images of organs.
They also talk about how each substance overdose makes you feel and stuff so I think it might be really useful for people who can't get the most "popular" chemicals for easy exit like SN/N.:happy:

————————————————————
all of this info, just laying on the internet. And pro lifers can't stop talking about how SS is the only source of methods for suicides while I can go on wiki or something and get the same information *facepalm*

Last edited: