B

Bovary

Aug 31, 2018
Forgive me if this has been done but I read somewhere in these forums that someone had a link to a site that ranked poisonous flowers used to commit suicide or something along those lines. If anyone knows the site, I would love that link! And in general, anyone have any experience/insight about trying this method. I know it probably isn't very reliable but I'm trying to gauge the effectiveness of a whole cocktail of poisonous flowers.

Reactions: Lost, Tiburcio, betteroffdead and 6 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Omg I love flowers if there's one that can kill me please tell me

Reactions: Lost, Tiburcio, and 10 others and 3 others
Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
You should take your location into account and actually start from there, there is no point looking at lists of poisonous plants if the plants are scattered all over the world e.g. Madagascar.

Reactions: tearsinrain, Tiburcio, PatKat and 1 other person
V

VFL54sui

Aug 5, 2018
There's a suicide tree. Just google it
It's not a flower but a plant, think that's ok

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost, Tiburcio and Deutsch
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
Yes, this would be very helpful! Maybe I could use them as my method?

Reactions: Tiburcio, Deutsch and lv-gras
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Lots of poisoness plants but nature is cruel as fuck and likely an agonizing death. Possibly opium poppies.

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet, Tiburcio, Deutsch and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Forgive me if this has been done but I read somewhere in these forums that someone had a link to a site that ranked poisonous flowers used to commit suicide or something along those lines. If anyone knows the site, I would love that link! And in general, anyone have any experience/insight about trying this method. I know it probably isn't very reliable but I'm trying to gauge the effectiveness of a whole cocktail of poisonous flowers.
There is a flower that can poison you. It is the seeds that kill. I tried that many years ago and it did not work. I vomited, bled, and ended up in the hospital after crawling 2 blocks to the road. It was supposed to take a few hours to die, but twelve hours later I realized that it was not going to work and managed to find someone to call an ambulance. I would never advise anyone to try that route. A nightmare.
There are some types of Yew, cherry trees/cherry laurel, Queen Anne's Lace, Hemlock. With all of these you need to separate the active ingredient from the rest. The strength of the poison is directly related to growing conditions, and time of year. Ei. The greater the amount of traffic near a growing Cherry Laurel, the greater the amount of cyanide. But you do need to synthesize the active ingredient. In this case cyanide.

Reactions: Tiburcio, No Future and lv-gras
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Stay away from Datura...

Reactions: StarDust, Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
I tried Yellow Oleander seeds (thevetia peruviana ) some months ago.
Abdominal pain, continuous vomiting and diarrhea, worst days of my life.
Even if you follow the "instructions" precisely you have a low 10% of succeed. Be careful with natural methods, our body is trained to resist. Be careful.

Reactions: tearsinrain, StarDust, Tiburcio and 2 others
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Only in Hunger Games you can die in a few minutes from a poisonous plant lol.
I think we have to blame evolution, damn nature

Reactions: StarDust
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
There's a suicide tree. Just google it
It's not a flower but a plant, think that's ok

A note to anyone who dares to try it; anticholinergic muscinaric antagonists are an absolute must to minimize the chance to vomiting and diarrhea. 1-2 pills of Hyoscine Butylbromide or 10-20 Datura Inoxia Seeds are the required dosage. Other antiemetic types do not work for cardenolide poisoning.

Last edited:
A

Amy Ulrich

Jul 15, 2018
Hemlock isn't fast? It is easy to find. There is also something that grows in, I think not Columbia but is there another Spanish country that starts with C?