• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hel

Mar 30, 2019
Hi, first time posting here.
I've been searching for methods for two years but everything is painful or difficult to get. I want to make it look like an accident as much as possible and not create a mess or a traumatic image. And I came up with something and I don't know how could it be done.
I am a big fan of candles, I have lots of them and I have asthma (it doesn't cause me troubles but a death for suffocation could be plausible in my case and people shouldn't wonder too much) so if I could find a way to "make" a poisonous candle or a way to create the CO effect with them without having to seal a room... The candle thing may be an stupid idea but if someone could tell me if there's a way to use them (I could made one myself if I had to use, I don't know, some kind of herb or something, I don't even know) to kill myself I would be grateful

H

Hel

Mar 30, 2019
This was my first post and I keep thinking about that. Would it be any method based on this? I could develop an interest on creating my own candles (i already love candles) and ooops, one time I use an ingredient that I shouldn't have used and dead. Unlucky accident. Is there any possibility? I don't even know how to research about it.

Reactions: robin999
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I like your outside of the box way of thinking. This however seems like it would be a bit complicated. It would probably raise flags to investigators and I doubt anyone would believe it was purely an accident.

The only way I could see a candle being used to look accidental is if you knocked it over to start a fire. Many accidental fires are started by candles. Self immolation is probably one of the worst ways to go though, highly recommend against that.

Reactions: robin999
H

Hel

Mar 30, 2019
I like your outside of the box way of thinking. This however seems like it would be a bit complicated. It would probably raise flags to investigators and I doubt anyone would believe it was purely an accident.

The only way I could see a candle being used to look accidental is if you knocked it over to start a fire. Many accidental fires are started by candles. Self immolation is probably one of the worst ways to go though, highly recommend against that.

Thank you.
No, I'd never start a fire, that must be an awful death and could hurt others, no, not my way to go. I need to keep looking.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall