• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
I was hoping to get some SN or N, but it seems like that is almost impossible to do in the uk. What other alternatives are there? I have already tried night night and partial hanging many, many times. I just want this to be over

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you wish to read about methods then there is the suicide resource complination, sadly at least to me suicide isn't really straightforward at all and I see it as being incredibly inhumane how we cannot just leave in peace in a guaranteed way, the UK really is such an anti-suicide country. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for as to me it's really understandable just wishing to be gone.