• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
Tried hanging myself, pussied out so many times. Same with SN and yew leaves. Want to try and poison myself over the course of a couple days or weeks since apparently the instant methods freak me out. What is a good poison for this? That in small doses over a few days or weeks will kill me? Or get cancer quick

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Cigarettes will do it.

D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
That was supposed to be a joke. Why do you wanna prolong it?
So it could come at any time when im not expecting it. Like I said, I have been finding it hard to do the immediate methods. Survival instinct

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
That's kinda hard. Maybe start hardcore drugs, OD'ing will do it.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
You're gonna suffer on bleach. You're gonna die with Drano, but it's like acid. You might as well smoke rat poison or huff bug spray. Or just eat unhealthy.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
This will be difficult because there will come a point where you're still alive but too sick to finish the job. You are very likely to end up in the hospital instead. It's also very unpleasant. Look up stories about slow arsenic poisoning. Doesn't sound fun at all.

And for the record, giving yourself cancer is a shitty idea. Cancer sucks. It's a horrible death.

Reactions: AlreadyGone, Loner and Broken Chimera
D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
This will be difficult because there will come a point where you're still alive but too sick to finish the job. You are very likely to end up in the hospital instead. It's also very unpleasant. Look up stories about slow arsenic poisoning. Doesn't sound fun at all.

And for the record, giving yourself cancer is a shitty idea. Cancer sucks. It's a horrible death.
You're telling me things I can't do but not giving me things I can do to die. Give me something

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
You're telling me things I can't do but not giving me things I can do to die. Give me something
While I will help you not hurt yourself needlessly, I'm not going to help you die. But we do have a big thread of resources pinned to the top of the forum with tons of methods in it. If it's not in there, it probably isn't recommended for good reasons.

I'd read through that and pick one that seems appealing, and then ask any questions you have.

Reactions: Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

May 27, 2019
I got one: Go to Quora, find your question then read all those pro life smart ass answers. You'll die, (a little inside everytime)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kira, charlottewilts and EgressiveLolixir
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
So it could come at any time when im not expecting it. Like I said, I have been finding it hard to do the immediate methods. Survival instinct
I completely understand wanting to die when your not expecting it. I would like to know I'm going to die within one or two years. That would give me such peace knowing my suffering is going to end soon.