sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Hello, after trying to keep all pains bottled up and now blamed by a possible disordered person, i decided to share how desperate abuses can drive a person to the edge of insanity. This is my desperation in poem form. This person keeps stress higher and knows this.

—-/

20,47/ Sun 6 Sept 20

I sent him a text saying I will see you tomorrow.

None of his blame shifting will sit on my shoulders today without him feeling equally the pain he so effortlessly ignores each time. Stick the middle finger at him without saying a word, there's not a noise that's more nasty than blame, I won't sit like a sheep with that type of "herd"

Just now he appeared, but why do I always have to say some5hing to shake,

The sleepy dumbass brain dead, from something akin to a deathly wake

This shit wears me out, when I'm already on the verge, a breakdown every day in silence, and where I used to be there's nothing left,

His blame and yelling "you're always shouting" when he knows i too haven't slept in years, brought the house of cards quickly tumbling, and with it brand new fears

Im not fond of going grey rock, but I do it to survive,

Maybe I am going the wrong direction and its time now to take .. that dive

Chocolate for my Sunday dinner, to avoid even seeing his face,

Im eternally numb to the one who's too dumb, this rotten life feels no place

For me

Abuses from all angles, no room to even have a wash or food,

no wonder that i sometimes start shouting when Dopey Dora adds to the stress, being rude

Housing woman lost a letter, that was delivered to her office by hand, we pay our rent but our energy's spent in complaints to get our needs heard

Flashing lights .. "use blackout blinds.. " what a fucking cheek, we're disabled but don't have rights ..

That stupid dumb wench is off the charts, if it ends in court damages will hurt the dumb farts ..

Had enough of all stresses .. feels time to fuck the hell off this damn planet

20,59/

21,02/

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, lyhnn, Stick and 1 other person
B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020
His blame and yelling "you're always shouting" when he knows i too haven't slept in years, brought the house of cards quickly tumbling, and with it brand new fears

I liked this bit best, the house of cards thing, really lovely

Reactions: Silvermorning and sufferingalways
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Hi @BetterInthanOut thank you I've only just seen your message. How are you feeling today?