• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
I was replying to someone in a PM and it said "cannot send as the message contains inappropriate elements". I changed all the cursing to softer words (asshole to jerk etc) and it went through. That's a little ridiculous of it's intentional. If it's not can you please remove that absurd setting?

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
Also...since I can't edit my posts still...I wasn't swearing AT the recipient but rather talking about someone in my life. Not that I imagine any AI the forum might use is smart enough to tell the difference. It seems there is some blanket "cussing" filter as even the above post is held for moderation according to the banner. I am all for preventing people cursing at each other via moderation but this automated thing is too heavy handed.

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
Well it seems my first response to you was also caught as I repeated the word...but I don't appreciate your smug and self righteous response. The person I was using that name to describe is definitely deserving of the title and any reasonable person would agree. I don't know what got up your butt to need to snark at me as I have done nothing to you, but it's not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.