• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
I'm ill as ll the time,I'm going to die and don't want to suffer anymore, I can't get phenobarbital or nembutal as I have no source and even if I did I don't have the stupid amounts of money these websites ask
I don't want to go on like this! Can someone please contact me with some advice on methods.id prefer something like pills if possible where I could lay down and not wake up. It's sick in this country if a animal is.siffering there put to sleep (which I totally agree with had to put my beautiful dog to rest last summer) but us
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Sorry for the typos I can't see very well and I don't know how to edit my post

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sadkitty, FriendofDeath, Bluemon and 11 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Are you not qualified for assisted suicide? It is expensive but if it's physical they're much more likely to take you seriously

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I wish i could help you. I wish i could help myself as well. I hope you find comforting and peacefull way to either live or go if needed. Wish you well

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Nobody in good conscience could just approach you and offer you methods hon - there are many resources on the site for you to research in order to find what would be best for you.

I know how you feel being very unwell with no way out. Once you've posted a few more times you'll get able to pm; my inbox is open if you need a friendly ear x

I'm ill as ll the time,I'm going to die and don't want to suffer anymore, I can't get phenobarbital or nembutal as I have no source and even if I did I don't have the stupid amounts of money these websites ask
I don't want to go on like this! Can someone please contact me with some advice on methods.id prefer something like pills if possible where I could lay down and not wake up. It's sick in this country if a animal is.siffering there put to sleep (which I totally agree with had to put my beautiful dog to rest last summer) but us

Reactions: autumnal, Sadkitty, Epsilon0 and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Unfortunately there's not another method where you can take pills and go to sleep, except for the 4-med combo in the PPH linked in the pinned Resources Compilation, but they all require prescriptions. OTC ODs do not work, and they're designed that way. Same with most prescription meds.

Check out that pinned thread, though, for other methods.

Please be careful of PMs. You are far more likely to get scammed than get a reliable method if it's not one openly discussed on the forum. People will take advantage of desperation. See the pinned Scams thread as well. In fact, all of the pinned threads at the top of the Suicide Discussion thread list are important reads except for the Partners Megathread -- engage in that one at your own risk.

Reactions: autumnal, Sadkitty, shipwreck and 4 others
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
Dr assisted suicide is around for people with terminal illness. Sorry that's all I got.

P

prochoicefriend

Jun 7, 2020
I feel you, it's hard to find a reliable method even when you are serious. Rich people can afford to go to Switzerland to end their life. Europe is far more advance in terms of human rights. In my opinion, the right to end your own life should be universal.

Reactions: mpnf and unwell lady
U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
Nobody in good conscience could just approach you and offer you methods hon - there are many resources on the site for you to research in order to find what would be best for you.

I know how you feel being very unwell with no way out. Once you've posted a few more times you'll get able to pm; my inbox is open if you need a friendly ear x
Thank you very much
Sorry I've not replied to you all,I thought the website was just quite and I had no replys,untill today when I checked.i thought I'd have a email if I had a reply. Thank you all so much for.yoir kind replies!
Physically I'm a lot worse since my last post,can't keep.food down and I hate vomiting but more.than that just unbearable pain bones,musucles head to toe. I've enables notification settings now so will now if someone replies so please don't think I was being ignorant! Wasn't my intention I just thought I'd get a E mail when someone replies like Instagram,but got.it on now
Thanks again for all your replies
I feel you, it's hard to find a reliable method even when you are serious. Rich people can afford to go to Switzerland to end their life. Europe is far more advance in terms of human rights. In my opinion, the right to end your own life should be universal.
I agree 1000% I've looked into it but havnt for the money. It's wrong,you wouldn't let a animal suffer so why a human?

Thank you very much,means a lot
I wish i could help you. I wish i could help myself as well. I hope you find comforting and peacefull way to either live or go if needed. Wish you well
Thanks p.a. noticed you suffer with anxiety,it's horrible isn't it? Only other ppl who been through it can understand,but it took me a while but I found a therapist who helped so there is a way out of anxiety problems hun
Are you not qualified for assisted suicide? It is expensive but if it's physical they're much more likely to take you seriously
Not in the U.K.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Here's a link to the Resource Compilation, @unwell lady:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

I'm sorry you're suffering and as @GoodPersonEffed said, please be very careful if you get any offers from strangers.

If you have questions please ask. And be as well as you can.

Reactions: autumnal, shipwreck and GoodPersonEffed
W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
Wishing you comfort and peace. I wish I could do more.

U

unwell lady

Jun 8, 2020
Thanks for the warning about scammers,I've had offers on other websites pay X amount (usually a few thousand) and we will post nembutal to you. . studying the resources compilation soul was kind enough to send me,it's been a particular bad day today, feeling weak,can't do basic tasks I.e. this is embarrassing but struggled to walk even to the bathroom never mind clean up my place is so messy,I've been in absolute agony all day from the inside out head to toe,and I've been dry heaving all day,I knew I needed something to stop me feeling so weak so tried to force down a few mouthfuls of rice and I just started vomitting I thought it was never going to end. I hate vomiting.it has stopped for now after u took some cyclizine it's a anti sickness but still in extreme pain,I'm in bed,it's the middle of the night,but can't sleep,it's the one little thing I look forward to sleep cause I can't feel pain then. Just hate waking up and the dread of another day.
I'm on anti sickness, painkillers (but nowhere near enough there worried to prescribe anything strong because and I quote the Dr in charge of my care here "when you die we could be asked questions,pain isn't going to kill you" he left me speechless! What about the Hippocratic oath to relieve suffering? I thought of that letter though. At the time I was just
Thanks for the warning about scammers,I've had offers on other websites pay X amount (usually a few thousand) and we will post nembutal to you. . studying the resources compilation soul was kind enough to send me,it's been a particular bad day today, feeling weak,can't do basic tasks I.e. this is embarrassing but struggled to walk even to the bathroom never mind clean up my place is messy,I've been in absolute agony all day from the inside out head to toe,and I've been dry heaving all day,I knew I needed something to stop me feeling so weak so tried to force down a few mouthfuls of rice and I just started vomitting I thought it was never going to end. I hate vomiting.its stopped for now but still in extreme pain,I'm in bed,it's the middle of the night,but can't sleep,it's the one little thing I look forward to sleep cause I can't feel pain then. Just hate waking up and the dread of another day.
I'm on anti sickness, painkillers (but no.where near enough there worried to prescribe anything strong because and I quote the Dr in charge of my care here "when you die we could be asked questions,pain isn't going to kill you" he left me speechless! What about the Hippocratic oath to relieve suffering? I thought of that letter though. At the time I was just shocked.
Doctor says give them longer to work,been on them since last year! It's been so bad sometimes I've been hospitalised, throwing up every few mins at one point I vommitted over 140 times in 24 hours. I'm looking at the link soul so kindly sent me. I'm hoping to find something pill based,but had such a bad day today I considered hanging myself. Just don't want.to end up worse!(Tried before and the rail I used snapped after I lost consciousness,got sectioned NOT ADVISABLE HANGING)
ANY ideas for a lethal drug mixture please? Im on a few prescription drugs,but need a lethal combination as can't stand this pain any more and I'm going to die but don't want to die in hospital or In agony (seen enough of hospital to last me a thousand lifetimes!)
any advice appreciatd please msg me I can tell you exactly what I'm planning and on.
thanks
Thanks for the warning about scammers,I've had offers on other websites pay X amount (usually a few thousand) and we will post nembutal to you. . studying the resources compilation soul was kind enough to send me,it's been a particular bad day today, feeling weak,can't do basic tasks I.e. this is embarrassing but struggled to walk even to the bathroom never mind clean up my place is messy,I've been in absolute agony all day from the inside out head to toe,and I've been dry heaving all day,I knew I needed something to stop me feeling so weak so tried to force down a few mouthfuls of rice and I just started vomitting I thought it was never going to end. I hate vomiting.its stopped for now but still in extreme pain,I'm in bed,it's the middle of the night,but can't sleep,it's the one little thing I look forward to sleep cause I can't feel pain then. Just hate waking up and the dread of another day.
I'm on anti sickness, painkillers (but no.where near enough there worried to prescribe anything strong because and I quote the Dr in charge of my care here "when you die we could be asked questions,pain isn't going to kill you" he left me speechless! What about the Hippocratic oath to relieve suffering? I thought of that letter though. At the time I was just shocked.
Doctor says give them longer to work,been on them since last year! It's been so bad sometimes I've been hospitalised, throwing up every few mins at one point I vommitted over 140 times in 24 hours. I'm looking at the link soul so kindly sent me. I'm hoping to find something pill based,but had such a bad day today I considered hanging myself. Just don't want.to end up worse!(Tried before and the rail I used snapped after I lost consciousness,I got found and got sectioned NOT ADVISABLE HANGING)
ANY ideas for a lethal drug mixture please? Im on a few prescription drugs,but need a lethal combination as can't stand this pain any more and I'm going to die but don't want to die in hospital or In agony (seen enough of hospital to last me a thousand lifetimes!)
any advice appreciatd please msg me,I could maybe ask your advice if my idea would.work ?
thanks

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Please look at the pinned resources megathread. Plenty of info there.

Reactions: autumnal