• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BoaNoite

BoaNoite

Já estamos no inferno.
Aug 3, 2020
Since my last thread didn't have answers (I not blaming anyone tho, I made too many question :( I know), I going to make in this thread at least some of the most important question to me. Hope someone answers it.

1- I saw in the Stan's guide his own schedule of meds that he wrote to use as an example. He made the 48h regimen and then made the stat dose...But isn't the 48h regimen made to avoid make the stat dose? To not have more chances to get extrapyramidals reactions??? Why he did this? Can I only make the 48h regimen??? I don't want to take 30mg of meto before taking SN, I just want to use a last dose of 10mg. Can I?

2 - In Brazil we have an OTC antacid named "Gastrol", his composition is: aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide and calcium carbonate. When I put these and metoclopramide together in the "Drug Interaction Checker" it says that have "Therapeutic Duplication", and that " taking this combination of medicines may outweigh any risks associated with therapeutic duplication " Should I worry about this interfering on something and then the process going wrong?

3 - In the Stan's guide he say that if you consider yourself a "regular size" you should took 20g, and if you consider yourself a "large size" you should took 25g, but this is too...ambiguous to me...Is 75kg (165Ibs/pounds) large? I want to take 20g...I know that if I take 25g there will be more chances of vomit.

4 - I want to drink the SN fast in "one take" to the nausea lasts the little time as possible. Is this good? Or will make me more likely to vomit?

5 - Can I chew some bubble gum after taking SN to disguise the taste?

Anyway, thanks if someone answers this.

(OBS: Sorry if my english is bad)

Zorya

Zorya

Aug 21, 2020
First of all, your English is good.

1. Just take 3 x 10 mg meto one hour before drinking SN. (Stat dose).
2. Forget about antiacid, not necessary at all.
3, Take 20 grams but prepare another glass with the same "elixir" just in case of puking.
4. I think it increases risk of puking, take it bit slower.
5. Sure you can.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Regarding 4 - to avoid any ambiguity. It should be taken in 1 or at most 2 sips. It should definitely not be slowly "sipped" over a period of time.

25g with a backup is preferable to 20.

Reactions: timetofly
Hanna Backer

Hanna Backer

A pecadora
Sep 10, 2020
Alguém ai sabe me dizer se as chances de eu capotar com formicida são altas ?