U

Unsure girl

Jul 20, 2018
Just wondering if people still have things what bring happiness/pleasure. Im kinda on hold so that when my "pleasure" is no longer here then that's when i Will choose a method and go

Reactions: Tiburcio, RoloTomasi, lv-gras and 2 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
For me, nothing gives me pleasure now. Which is how I know I should of done this along time ago instead of being stubborn or believing my life will get better when in actuality it only got worse. This I think is when you know its time to go if nothing makes you happy, not even your family, TV or winning money even. Thats where Im at now.

Reactions: xb243, Tiburcio, Freesan and 2 others
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I still feel pleasure from things but I no longer seem to feel... I will say joy.
What I mean by that is I can enjoy things in the moment but nothing is lasting for me any more.

Reactions: Flife, Safi, lv-gras and 1 other person
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
For me, nothing gives me pleasure now. Which is how I know I should of done this along time ago instead of being stubborn or believing my life will get better when in actuality it only got worse. This I think is when you know its time to go if nothing makes you happy, not even your family, TV or winning money even. Thats where Im at now.

Anhedonia.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Every passion was destroyed by their hands. Sobbing in my pillow is my only pleasure.

Reactions: Flife and lv-gras
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Some little pleasures (in reality just good movies) then when I feel happy, I feel that I want to die.