• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'd disagree that "90+%" of the population never experience anything more than neutrality. If less than 10% of the population was never happy then no one would have a will to live. Even with all the shit I've got going on and the shit hand I got dealt in life I still have experienced ups. Spending time with my non-dysfunctional family, time with friends when I have it in me, hobbies that I enjoy, time outdoors when the temperature is just perfect, doing well in class, helping other people, etc. The problem occurs when the ups and neutral times don't outweigh the bad. Or when the times between ups are spread out far too thin with long stretches of downs.

Reactions: jar-baby, divinemistress36 and Alexei_Kirillov
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
owning nembutal
I'll be so happy if actual nembutal actually spawned in front of me for me to take. Maybe such a thing would even make me believe in santa if it happened on christmas day
View attachment 141373
Just made this and I'm releasing it under GPL v3 license for everyone to use.

Support free open-source bad drawings by sharing lmao.
This is an accurate drawing for sure though, if it were me, I'd add another dotted curve labelled "what people think their quality of life is like" where the curve is the same as shown but shifted above to be mostly positive (above 0) and rarely negative (below 0)

Reactions: divinemistress36, Alexei_Kirillov and sserafim
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
This is an accurate drawing for sure though, if it were me, I'd add another dotted curve labelled "what people think their quality of life is like" where the curve is the same as shown but shifted above to be mostly positive (above 0) and rarely negative (below 0)
Quality of life is subjective. If someone believes they have a good quality of life then they have a good quality of life. It is no one else's place to determine. In the same light that we don't want people to tell us how wonderful our lives are and how we should be happy to be here, it is not our place to tell someone they're incorrect because they are genuinely happy with their own life.

Reactions: Orange Cat and divinemistress36
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
It does tho but when mind is like a potato, watr u supposed to do