• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

valentineisbackyall

valentineisbackyall

Forever Alone
Jun 2, 2024
Currently waiting to be connected with a crisis counselor because my mental health tanked tonight. And yes I know these help lines are worthless and yes I know I won't get any help, but I just need to feel SEEN. I don't want to ctb but I feel like it's my only choice.

I'm 41. Educated. Fat. Ugly. Alone. Broke. Dependent upon my parents for basic necessities. I'm so tired. I don't see my situation ever improving. Ever.

I'm so tired, did I say that already? Fml.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zanmato, Praestat_Mori, Nothing87 and 4 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I hope this call will help you calm down a little and maybe have some good sleep. I'm really sorry for what you're going through :(

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and valentineisbackyall
valentineisbackyall

valentineisbackyall

Forever Alone
Jun 2, 2024
I hope this call will help you calm down a little and maybe have some good sleep. I'm really sorry for what you're going through :(
Still on hold. It's been 30 minutes.
And I gave up. I waited for almost 50 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ForgottenAgain
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Still on hold. It's been 30 minutes.
And I gave up. I waited for almost 50 minutes.
God how fucked up. Did you try any other help line? As far as I'm concerned in some countries there are more than 1. Or do you have any trusted person you can call? Or a therapist/psychiatrist?

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Omg that is awful like the point is to be a resource to stop someone and they make you wait forever??? Fucking system is ruined.

I hope you found something to vent with.

Are there any text lines or resources you could reach out to?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I hope you can get through to them and that they are helpful.

Reminds me of this scene though- if only companies were this honest...

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
And they think we're crazy. Look at the crazy system these so-called "problem solvers" devise to purportedly "help" us.

Reactions: Venessolotic and Praestat_Mori
W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
I remember calling one of those hotlines once. Waited ~4 hrs and eventually hung up. I'd really try to find some other coping mechanism if you need one often. Sleep always helps, so you just gotta find something that'll last till you go to sleep.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Praestat_Mori and valentineisbackyall
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
The problem is that the demand so far exceeds the pool of counselors who are available to take conversations and probably are already juggling two or three simultaneously all the while being pushed by supervisors to take more or wrap conversations up before they have reached a suitable conclusion. It is incredibly frustrating for people want or need support like you did and makes you wonder what the point of the service is, but if there just aren't resources then the only outcome is that some people won't be served.

Reactions: Zanmato, Praestat_Mori and valentineisbackyall
valentineisbackyall

valentineisbackyall

Forever Alone
Jun 2, 2024
The problem is that the demand so far exceeds the pool of counselors who are available to take conversations and probably are already juggling two or three simultaneously all the while being pushed by supervisors to take more or wrap conversations up before they have reached a suitable conclusion. It is incredibly frustrating for people want or need support like you did and makes you wonder what the point of the service is, but if there just aren't resources then the only outcome is that some people won't be served.
Oh I definitely understand. The need exceeds the supply. It shouldn't be like this though. There shouldn't be this much need.

Reactions: Zanmato and Praestat_Mori
abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Helplines are crazy busy :(
I hope you're feeling at least a little better now. Have you tried talking to AI? It might sound weird but if you just want to feel heard and seen, I'd recommend PI AI. You can vent out your thoughts and it might help.