• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tamie

Oct 22, 2023
I have enough of this stupid fucking life, I don't event care if im gonna go to hell.. I fucking hate Everyone. Everyone hates me, I hate myself. Please, anyone.. Just tell me the most painless method to CTB you know.. Im tired of this fucking life. I got r*ped at the age of 12 by my own FATHER and my mom doesnt do anything about it, just so you know, I have told my mother about it and she doesnt do fucking ANYTHING about it.. Just calmed me Down.. Not even reporting him to the fucking police. Please Anyone.., ANYONE. Tell me how to CTB in a painless way.
Sorry for my shitty grammar and english, english is not my first language.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22, SMmetalhead36, Liminal1 and 3 others
scarac1dal_001

scarac1dal_001

Sep 9, 2023
please, think about it in a calm state of mind, only ctb when you know what its what you truly want, dont be impulsive. im not sure which methods though as im trying to find some myself, stay safe. i love you.

Reactions: Liminal1 and Tamie
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I am *so* sorry that you experienced that.

The most easily accessible painless methods I'm aware of are the night-night method, or N gas.

N gas takes some money and planning. Night-night takes some practice. Both have mega-threads linked to in the resource section of this place.

Reactions: Liminal1, vampire2002 and Tamie
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Unless by some chance you're able to gain access to nembutal, the only thing I can think of is carbon monoxide poisoning.

Reactions: Liminal1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, it must be so horrible being in that situation. I wish suicide isn't so difficult and that there's the option to easily leave this existence in peace, I hate how Nembutal isn't accessible.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and Liminal1
sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
I don't even mind if it's painful, i just don't want it to be excruciatingly painful

Reactions: Liminal1
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
Sorry to hear about your experience.
According to my research the most peaceful, painless and reliable way to go is the EEBD/SCBA/SCUBA inert gas method.
But like someone else mentioned it takes some planning, preparation and $

Reactions: Liminal1, outrider567, antilife and 1 other person
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
According to my research the most peaceful, painless and reliable way to go is the EEBD/SCBA/SCUBA inert gas method.
But like someone else mentioned it takes some planning, preparation and $
Inert gas is overrated, it's possible to die even more peacefully with N2O if you can obtain it somehow. On the other hand, there are also much more cheap and available gases such as propane/butane/isobutane which differ from inert gases basically by flammability and presence of odor which should be pretty bearable for many people, since a lot of teens use them for recreational purposes.

The construction of exit bag doesn't need to be so complicated in case if you use a heavy gas for asphyxiation. You can fill a large bag with the gas and quickly isolate it once the head is placed inside. Constant flow of fresh asphyxiant gas is not really needed. Drowning under the effect of butane is even more reliable because of its simplicity.

Reactions: Liminal1 and Don’tDoxMe