I

I'mdone77

Aug 27, 2023
I have my gun. I have it loaded. I have the right area (according to the gym mega thread). How painful is it going to be? Am I going to hear it? Will I feel the bullet tear through my skull? Or would the bullet go through and kill me faster than my pain receiptor can read? I'm so tired of being stuck in this limbo.

Reactions: Wehmut
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
You won't feel a thing, just make sure that you're aiming right and it'll be over before you even comprehend the sound, much less feel any kind of pain. Wishing you luck and peace!

Reactions: I'mdone77
I

I'mdone77

Aug 27, 2023
*gun mega.

Sorry I'm just upset
You won't feel a thing, just make sure that you're aiming right and it'll be over before you even comprehend the sound, much less feel any kind of pain. Wishing you luck and peace!
But how do you come to that conclusion?

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Sorry I'm just upset

But how do you come to that conclusion?
If you shoot right through your brain stem, it's over, you won't feel pain because there won't be the one thing that processes the feeling. Please search it's location to make sure you know exactly where to aim.

Answer I found on Quora:

"The bullet strike will be painless because the speed of the destruction of the brain matter is faster than the body can transmit the pain signal so you wont feel the first strike to the flesh of your head as the brain behind it gets destroyed before the pain signal gets there.

In essence one moment you are alive and aware the next is like you never existed.
The fastest nerve impulses in the body are carried by myelinated nerve fibers and travel at up to 150 m/sec, or 336 mph. Pain signals transmitted by unmyelinated fibers travel much slower than that. A 124 grain bullet fired from a modern semiautomatic 9mm pistol has a muzzle speed of around 320 m/s, or 720 mph. If someone is shot point blank in the head with the bullet penetrating the brainstem, the bullet gets there before the nerve impulses do. In such conditions, it is probably painless, and the person getting shot won't even hear it, because auditory signals are propagated by nerves too."

Reactions: Liamyzzuf, SVEN, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
aim it right at the brain stem, just under the roof your mouth.

notice how chickens are still able to move without their heads. thats because they still have their brain stem.

shooting anywhere else in your brain vs your brain stem is quite literally the difference between suicide and mere complications from self-harm.

Reactions: thebookofdisquiet.
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Man, no one tell you what you're going to, or not going to, feel. How could they? You'd have to find someone who shot themselves and survived to tell you that. And even that wouldn't be accurate because they survived. I hope you know what you're doing - shooting at the right location, right gun, right ammo - all of that. I'll tell you this that I'm not a proponent of taking a handgun and shooting myself in the side of the head. I just feel it's too risky. There have been a lot of survivors doing it this way. It's takes so much force to squeeze the trigger, and when you couple that with the anxiety you're bound to have, it just makes it that much more likely for a small flinch, and then, all of a sudden, you're missing by just a small amount that "lethal zone", and only end up a vegetable, or paralyzed, or something less than dead. The only way I'd ever use a firearm is with a shotgun blast into my mouth and blowing out the entire back of my skull. But, it's your life and, consequentially, your death, so you need to do what is right for you. I wish you good luck and that you get to that elusive peace you've been seeking.

Last edited:
hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
Man, no one call you what you're going to, or not going to, feel. How could they? You'd have to find someone who shot themselves and survived to tell you that. And even that wouldn't be accurate because they survived. I hope you know what you're doing - shooting at the right location, right gun, right ammo - all of that. I'll tell you this that I'm not a proponent of taking a handgun and shooting myself in the side of the head. I just feel it's too risky. There have been a lot of survivors doing it this way. It's takes so much force to squeeze the trigger, and when you couple that with the anxiety you're bound to have, it just makes it that much more likely for a small flinch, and then, all of a sudden, you're missing by just a small amount that "lethal zone", and only end up a vegetable, or paralyzed, or something less than dead. The only way I'd ever use a firearm is with a shotgun blast into my mouth and blowing out the entire back of my skull. But, it's your life and, consequentially, your death, so you need to do what is right for you. I wish you good luck and that you get to that elusive peace you've been seeking.
theyre probably dead now. "Last seen 10 minutes ago". just hope they got to read this beforehand.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
theyre probably dead now. "Last seen 10 minutes ago". just hope they got to read this beforehand.
Maybe? Maybe not? If they did go through with it, I hope it was successful and they have reached their peace. Who knows, maybe they're still around?