Status
Not open for further replies.
dyn00ss

dyn00ss

Mar 3, 2023
In my case, the Twitter algorithm put a tweet from a Fixer in my feed. That led me to the NYT articles. The rest is history.
I found it in a comment on the livegore site

• Informative
Reactions: Cathy Ames
merebaisdead

merebaisdead

Student
Mar 19, 2023
I was a regular on r/suicidewatch when a person dm'd me about this website and gave me a link to SN. I thank that person dearly and wonder if he succeeded.

• Hugs
Reactions: Neon Grave and Cathy Ames

Dumb Dog
Jan 11, 2023
A post in a parenting group I'm in.
It mentioned the site by name and that it had guides on buying from the dark web, method how to's, and how to hide everything. Been a long time lurker of other CTB resources that are severely dated now and lost in seas of dead links so I had to check it out

• Informative
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
A post in a parenting group I'm in.
It mentioned the site by name and that it had guides on buying from the dark web, method how to's, and how to hide everything.
I think you might be the first person who has mentioned a parenting group. I'm wondering... was the post intended as a heads-up in case kids come here, or was it something else, like, "Oh, just in case you, as a parent, might need this info for your own use..."? I have to admit, at first I assumed it was the second one. 😬

• Yay!
Reactions: 5417807

Dumb Dog
Jan 11, 2023
I think you might be the first person who has mentioned a parenting group. I'm wondering... was the post intended as a heads-up in case kids come here, or was it something else, like, "Oh, just in case you, as a parent, might need this info for your own use..."? I have to admit, at first I assumed it was the second one. 😬
it was working about the site as a head up for thier kids being here. It's a group for parents who don't understand technology and you can tell by how they talk about this stuff haha. I have a snippet of the post where they basically say "they tell your kids about the tor browser and tor browser is essential to it all"

They were warning parents to keep an eye out for the site and the tor browser on their kids tech mainly

resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Discovered a method on a random website, did investigation into it and found a post about it here in Google search.

Was it Tantacrul's video?
View attachment 107197
Holy fuck, his video has 2.2 MILLION views now!?!?

Just looked it up, it's now his most popular video by far. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOUTUBE?

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I found this site by going through the stuff my bestie left for me. It's a bit of a weird way to come across a forum now that I think about it.

• Hugs
scarletstarlet

scarletstarlet

done with everything...
Apr 4, 2023
I was looking for real, uncensored information on the questions I had. I stumbled upon a thread which gave me the answers I needed. It was like a breath of fresh air. FINALLY, some real answers.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Discovered a method on a random website, did investigation into it and found a post about it here in Google search.

Holy fuck, his video has 2.2 MILLION views now!?!?

Just looked it up, it's now his most popular video by far. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOUTUBE?
Sensationalist clickbait tends to draw those numbers...

Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
Like a lot of people, the New York Times article. As a regular reader of the Times, I was disappointed by their hackneyed, one-sided perspective on what this site does and its values.

D

Dark shadow

Apr 5, 2023
Tantacurl. It really backfired on him :)

I

imnotarobot

Apr 5, 2023
Researching methods

Neon Grave

Neon Grave

AuDHD, trying my best.
Apr 6, 2023
I discovered it from Tanta's video as well, though I was a reader of Lost All Hope and subreddits of similar nature for a long time. I'm glad a place like this exists for people to gather and be transparent about their feelings.

dp 14

dp 14

loser
Apr 6, 2023
tentacrul or whatever. i watched his video and was immediately interested because of the community here so i went and searched up "ss real name" and found it in a reddit post

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
Saw Sanctioned Suicide mentioned in the comments of some subreddit (don't remember which, just something suicide related 0 while I was trying to get information for ctb methods about 2 years ago. Lurked on it every now and then but recently decided to join myself

RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
Tentacrul/Youtube

tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
Found the Vice article, googled the fake name they used for SaSu, scrolled down some and found a thread here discussing the article.

Reactions: RoundaboutResolved and Cathy Ames
C

chad2018

Dec 17, 2022
was researching methods and saw a NYT article about some kid who ctb using SN. the article mentioned SS as the place where he got the method from

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Someone on discord said I should register here instead of complaining to him

• Hugs
Stripe19

Stripe19

Forgotten Martyr
Feb 28, 2023
Hopeposting subreddit talking about taking down "a horrid abomination of a site" and once i looked deeper i realized what an abomination it really wasnt. Glad i found this.

• Hugs
CloudyNight

CloudyNight

Wake me up before you go go
Apr 15, 2023
In my case, the Twitter algorithm put a tweet from a Fixer in my feed. That led me to the NYT articles. The rest is history.
Found it from the YouTube video we all know the one and thought no way this can't be real I guess it was my own morbid curiosity but I find that people here are kinda like me it's pretty chill here in it's own way

• Hugs
Status
Not open for further replies.