sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
Hey everyone, so i'm thinking about following this sn protocol for my ctb attempt:

Fast for 8 hours, then stop drinking 2 hours before SN
Gulp down 1000mg of Paracetamol 1 hour before SN
Gulp down 30mg of Metoclopramide (3x10mg) 40 minutes before SN

But here is my question, i want to include a sedative in this, which in my case is Diazepam. When should i take it tho, and how much? Take it together with the Metoclopramide 40 minutes before taking SN? TPPH recommends crushing 500 mg and drinking it right after the SN, but that's overkill. Can i then just gulp down the tablets (7 x 10mg)?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Ironweed
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
Hey everyone, so i'm thinking about following this sn protocol for my ctb attempt:

Fast for 8 hours, then stop drinking 2 hours before SN
Gulp down 30mg of Metoclopramide (3x10mg) 40 minutes before SN

But here is my question, i want to include a sedative in this, which in my case is Diazepam. When should i take it tho, and how much? Take it together with the Metoclopramide 40 minutes before taking SN? TPPH recommends crushing 500 mg and drinking it right after the SN, but that's overkill. Can i then just gulp down the tablets (7 x 10mg) or should i crush them and drink it in water? Which is better?

Diazepam seems to start taking effect somewhere between 15 to 60 minutes.

...while oral dosing onset ranges between 15 to 60 minutes.

Reactions: sanlcx
sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
Diazepam seems to start taking effect somewhere between 15 to 60 minutes.

I should take it with Paracetamol then right
Would 75mg be a good amount u think

Ppeh doesn't talk about pain killer in their recent release, if you are using sedatives it (painkillers) should be avoided because too many medications will cause vomiting.
I was wondering about this also (taken from Vizzy's Comprehensive Method), will it really be an issue taking both of them?

Last edited:
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
I'm not in a position to offer advice, in fact you seem far more knowledgeable than I am, but I am curious why you need this step. I'm assuming you've checked that you won't have any adverse side effects like upset stomach, etc., since they only affect a percentage of takers, etc. Lower body temp?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
As long as 75mg sedates you enough so that you'll be peaceful after drinking the SN, it is enough.
I was wondering about this also (taken from Vizzy's Comprehensive Method), will it really be an issue taking both of them?
Taking both of them is not an issue. The real issue is taking too many pills of Diazepam, actually.

To avoid vomiting because of the diazepam, if you happen to vomit, since that'll be one of the main reasons apart from the poison you have ingested, test yourself to see which dosage of the sedative works best for you.

It is important to not be sedated too much because you'll have to drink the extra glasses, if necessary.
I'm not in a position to offer advice, in fact you seem far more knowledgeable than I am, but I am curious why you need this step. I'm assuming you've checked that you won't have any adverse side effects like upset stomach, etc., since they only affect a percentage of takers, etc. Lower body temp?
You'll suffer from a headache after drinking the SN, the painkillers are included in the protocol to relieve the possible headache to prevent any more uncalled for suffering.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sanlcx, Ironweed and 1 other person
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
I should take it with Paracetamol then right

I personally can't give you direct advice.
My knowledge in this area is very limited as well.
I'll do my best to provide you some factual information, so you can determine the options you have.

From research, it seems metoclopramide will not enhance the effects of diazepam.
However, this study had a sample size of 6.
Please take that into consideration

...oral metoclopramide did not increase the rate of absorption of oral diazepam.

EDIT: And people typically take a maximum dosage of 10mg diazepam before bed for sleep, and usually fall asleep ~30 minutes in.
The dosage of that size will be beyond adequate, but asアホペンギン said, the main issue would be emesis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sanlcx
sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
As long as 75mg sedates you enough so that you'll be peaceful after drinking the SN, it is enough.

Taking both of them is not an issue. The real issue is taking too many pills of Diazepam, actually.

To avoid vomiting because of the diazepam, if you happen to vomit, since that'll be one of the main reasons apart from the poison you have ingested, test yourself to see which dosage of the sedative works best for you.

It is important to not be sedated too much because you'll have to drink the extra glasses, if necessary.

You'll suffer from a headache after drinking the SN, the painkillers are included in the protocol to relieve the possible headache to prevent any more uncalled for suffering.

I personally can't give you direct advice.
My knowledge in this area is very limited as well.
I'll do my best to provide you some factual information, so you can determine the options you have.

From research, it seems metoclopramide will not enhance the effects of diazepam.
However, this study had a sample size of 6.
Please take that into consideration

EDIT: And people typically take a maximum dosage of 10mg diazepam before bed for sleep, and usually fall asleep ~30 minutes in.
The dosage of that size will be beyond adequate, but asアホペンギン said, the main issue would be emesis.
Thank you! Yeah maybe i should test it a few days prior to my attempt and see how much is the best amount for me to take.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988