• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
I'm begging this community to please review my preparations for CO in a tent.

I have:
Malawi tent. I have used flex seal to seal every seam. I coated the air vents really well. I plan to do a second coat once this one cures. I'll do the air vents, any seams that are higher than halfway up, and do some touching up where the flex seal bonded the bottom and walls together and then broke when I tried to flatten it.

Gorilla tape. I'm not sure it this will work to seal the zipper around the door. Any ideas?

CO meter. I have two meters that go up to 1000ppm. I just found another one that goes up to 4000ppm, but it might not get here early enough. Or I might have to push ctb back a day or so.

Royal Oak 100% Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal

Weber Chimney Starter

Weber Lighting Cubes

Galvanized Steel Bucket. I plan to use a larger screw to put holes in it. I will do 16 holes in a spiral all the way up the bucket.
20231003 182540

Concrete Bricks. I'll be placing a 2 inch thick concrete block for the bucket to sit on while in the tent. I will also use cinder blocks around the bucket so that I don't kick it over.

Process:

I'll use the chimney starter to burn 2lbs of coal. The tent is 140cm x 230cm x 100cm. Will someone please check my math?
I'll allow to burn for about 2-2.5 hours until coal is ashy white and slight glowing.
I'll dump the chimney starter into the bucket and then take it inside.
Place the bucket in the middle of the concrete.
Am I correct that I should wait until the meter is maxed out to go back in?
Use glue to seal zipper.
Take a never-ending nap.

Do I have everything? Will this process be successful? I absolutely cannot fail. Any advice or critiques would be greatly appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: cheese.out, Praestat_Mori, hi-okbye and 1 other person
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I wish i had the knowledge to help you.
Bumping this thread for you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and cookies
B

Basicallydead

Oct 24, 2023
You've obviously put in a lot of thought about this. But what happens afterwards? If you have any loved ones, it's going to be extremely distressing for them. What plans have you made for the aftermath?

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
You've obviously put in a lot of thought about this. But what happens afterwards? If you have any loved ones, it's going to be extremely distressing for them. What plans have you made for the aftermath?
He succeeded, rest in peace.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori