SinClaude

SinClaude

Feb 5, 2023
My life has been shit since primary school due to my dad living quite far from home to provide for us due to the businesses being in another city i have been living quite a comfortable and middle classed life compared to other people but it has been hell on earth due to my dads missing role in the house i lived with only my mother and sister so i was not very manly at the start and i got bullied for it when i became a fat kid everybody called me a cow but and made fun of me also calling me gay after i starved myself to become skinny and get validation i got named a skeleton and useless faggot even after i became normal and got some girlfriends afterwards they all cheated on me and called me a lesser man and also due to me being named after grandpa my mother and sister always call me a disappointment i just want a way to cbt asap please im so tired of this hell i want to die i just want a way out please help me im begging you

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Misery99, honkpilleddoomer, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
There are Numerous methods talked about throughout the SS site. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

Thoughts and prayers to you always-

SinClaude

SinClaude

Feb 5, 2023
i know but for me almost every way is impossible i can't get a hold of any kind of lethal drugs guns are illegal with no shooting ranges anywhere even the buildings are not that tall/high enough for an instant death i want a painless death but if i really have to push myself over the limit i will slit my throat and be done with it im running out of methods

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world certainly is a hellish place to exist in, and it's true that both life itself and humans are the problem. It's so awful how many people just create more suffering.
Unfortunately, suicide is simply not straightforward, and if there were easy answers to leaving this world as soon as possible I would certainly already be gone at this point. All that anyone can do if they wish to ctb is do research into the different methods to decide what is best for themselves. What is the best method depends on what is able to be accessed. I really do understand having limited ways to leave this world and it's so incredibly unfair how we have to suffer so much in finding ways to die.
But anyway I wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: honkpilleddoomer
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Hey man. People stop bullying once you're out of school. Work on recovery, work on your self esteem, mental health and trauma. You don't need to CTB, man. You just need a chance to recover and make a life for yourself. Don't throw your life away. Don't hurt your family. I know you're hurting. And you have been for a long time. But you can now fix things, one at a time. Don't hold onto the past. But do talk about it. Get it all out with someone who can help. Get medication and a therapist. If in 10 years from getting help you still want to CTB, then I'll help you CTB with good advice. But otherwise you're too young and imo have too much potential to recover. It took me 10-15 years to recover from childhood bullying, trauma and abuse, but I did it. It was hard, but I did it. I'm sure you can too, my friend. Be strong, don't give up, fix things one step at a time. Get help, just one step at a time. Make a phonecall, one at a time, until you're getting help. Try different meds and different therapists until you find ones that work for you. Get away from toxic people in your life as soon as you can. One step at a time, do easy/important things first. I'm sorry I can't help you to die yet. If I'm going to become a criminal for helping you, I want to do it at the right time, not while you're still so young and have your whole potential adulthood in front of you. I can help you navigate getting away from toxic people, I can help you getting help, I can somewhat help you get over your feelings although I'm not a professional. Sometimes recovery is easier than death, so you might as well choose recovery? Give it a go?? Don't do anything hasty trying to die, you could easily fuck your life up even worse. Don't make life any harder! Be proactive, fix problems, don't create them.

Last edited:
Reactions: honkpilleddoomer and PrisonBreak
SinClaude

SinClaude

Feb 5, 2023
Hey man. People stop bullying once you're out of school. Work on recovery, work on your self esteem, mental health and trauma. You don't need to CTB, man. You just need a chance to recover and make a life for yourself. Don't throw your life away. Don't hurt your family. I know you're hurting. And you have been for a long time. But you can now fix things, one at a time. Don't hold onto the past. But do talk about it. Get it all out with someone who can help. Get medication and a therapist. If in 10 years from getting help you still want to CTB, then I'll help you CTB with good advice. But otherwise you're too young and imo have too much potential to recover. It took me 10-15 years to recover from childhood bullying, trauma and abuse, but I did it. It was hard, but I did it. I'm sure you can too, my friend. Be strong, don't give up, fix things one step at a time. Get help, just one step at a time. Make a phonecall, one at a time, until you're getting help. Try different meds and different therapists until you find ones that work for you. Get away from toxic people in your life as soon as you can. One step at a time, do easy/important things first. I'm sorry I can't help you to die yet. If I'm going to become a criminal for helping you, I want to do it at the right time, not while you're still so young and have your whole potential adulthood in front of you. I can help you navigate getting away from toxic people, I can help you getting help, I can somewhat help you get over your feelings although I'm not a professional. Sometimes recovery is easier than death, so you might as well choose recovery? Give it a go?? Don't do anything hasty trying to die, you could easily fuck your life up even worse. Don't make life any harder! Be proactive, fix problems, don't create them.
hey unfortunately this is not the case im already 18 years old life is still shit i was just talking about my past traumas it's even worse now i just want to cbt this is the reason i joined this server therapists in morroco? believe me i tried and she tried to give me drugs that will make me go mentally insane locked up in a psychatric hospital thank god i didn't take them and did research before taking them and she told all my secrets to my unloving mother that prefers my elder sister because she's seixst and see's my fathers personality in me i just want to CBT is that not what the site is for please help me here this is my last chance out and this site is probably gonna get shutdown i need to make it quick and life is 100x times worse in a 3rd world country even tho middle class you guys should know

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'd recommend SN. Look up Stan's guide in the search bar. Don't forget to buy antiemetics