I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I just don't know what to do anymore. I feel so so so so bad I can't even sleep now it just feels so bad

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Off The Air, worst.therapist, Dead Ghost and 4 others
Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
I'm so sorry you're struggling so much. When you want to live when things feel so bad, sometimes all you can do is distract yourself long enough for the storm to pass. I was constantly in search of anyone and anything that could reassure me there was hope. I used Google as a regular confidant during my darkest days, and learned much about myself during the process.

• Love
Reactions: atonofdespair24
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I am very sorry things are so bad- if you can share some of the things that are bothering you then others may be able to offer suggestions that could help some.

Are there people who care about you who you can talk to in person about feeling bad, like a family member? This might help some.

Last edited:
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Do you need anything right now that we could do, anything that could help you get more rest? It must hurt immensely, and sometimes pain can't be cured with pills and band-aids.

I found this music piece that reminds me of long lonely sleepless nights, that is calming as it is sad, pillows becoming salty from tears as sleep draws near. I'm sorry I can't be of more help for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I am very sorry things are so bad- if you can share some of the things that are bothering you then others may be able to offer suggestions that could help some.

Are there people who care about you who you can talk to in person about feeling bad, like a family member? This might help some.
Everytime I talk to someone I feel worse after. I'm not making this up either it really happens. And they always say the same things and everytime I get so upset I want to hurt myself even more. But yeah people make me feel worse a lot of times after I talk

• Hugs
Reactions: Marine and Dead Ghost