brof1uvski

brof1uvski

Aug 21, 2023
so i already posted this before but the thread is gone for some reason so i'm reposting. (btw death is currently not an accessible solution!'!! although it would be nice))

sorry if this is wrong forum to post in or the phrasing is weird, i'm bad at this kind of stuff.

i really REALLY want to lose weight, like i can't do this anymore, i need help please. I don't care if i get any advice that would
like make me borderline ed or something. i want to eat maybe at most 600 calories or so a day, but i have trouble with not snacking or getting the new "plan" and sticking to it. i need maybe a basic outline of what to do each day, or some advice on how to make myself eat less? i can't just not eat because my mom would notice. i also cant throw up my food because i can't make myself get near a toilet like that without freaking out, maybe some advice on how to do that i dunno. sorry again everybody, i hope you're all having a nice day, help would be extremely appreciated <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: maidens and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think you should try to find professional help if you are serious about losing weight bc only by eating less or nothing it will not work. You need healthy food and sports activities to burn calories and build up muscles. You don't have to become a body builder ofc, I only talk about a healthy amount of sports here. You'll need discipline to be successful.

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
You need to lose weight .
Is that because you are overweight by text book standards or are you very slim and want to be slimmer? Obviously the solution is very different depending on which problem you have.

I'm suspecting you are low in weight and perhaps have an eating disorder.

I don't actually know what you should do. Ideally get help for this. Can you talk to your Mum about it?

Reactions: carac
sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
just count all your calories deligently and make sure you eat less calories than your body needs to maintain your weight (we all have different numbers depending on our height, weight & gender, our exercise levels and stuff. guessing your an average height girl who doesnt like work out that much so for you its probably gonna be 1600 a day if your normal, and like 1800 if your overweight, talking about your maintenance cal number not what you should eat. anyways you should calculate your own number here: https://tdeecalculator.net/). but as a general rule dont go everyday below 1000 calories or else it will be unhealthy which will cause you to get a lot hungrier, get cravings for nutrients your lacking, etc. you can eat under or fast every couple days or even 2-3 days in a row but not more than that.

you dont need to work out at all, you can lie in bed all day but its better to be more active since you will lose weight even faster if you work out enough (the sports that burn the most calories are running, dancing and bicycling. also jumping jacks and rope jumping are the exerices that burn the most cals). to lose weight even faster you can try to be more active in different ways that arent sporty; like taking the stairs instead of the elevator, walking instead of taking the metro, being on your feet more during the day instead of sitting down, taking up more active hobbies that arent necessarely sports

for the food stuff you can eat anything you want btw even chocolate since its all about the calories, its not the sugar or whatever that makes you fat its just if you eat those stuff its much easier to eat more calories than you need everyday (when that happens your body stores the excess calories as fat). but since you want to lose weight you should try to eat foods that are lower in calories so you can eat more of it which will fill you up more so make you less likely to overreat and let you eat more at the same time :) try to pick stuff you like dont force yourself to eat salad if you dont like it. there's plenty of low cal foods that taste good, like you have a lot of dairy stuff like low fat yoghurts, protein ones, etc, meat, some cheeses, etc, most fruits, most veggies, some sweets like popsicles, meringues or rasberry sorbet, junk foods like ramen cups, plus all the diet foods out there like halo top ice cream, diet chips, 50 cal chocolate cakes, weight watchers ready to eat stuff, plus all the zero cal drinks out there. there's a lot to pick from

if you have problems overreating or when you diet you want to binge or something, i've found that sipping on zero cal sweet drinks like coca zero or just completely immersiving myself into something like playing a game or talking to people where i cant eat at the same time, helps so much and makes me forget about found completely

Last edited:
StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
Do exercise. Eating less or healthier can only get you so far.

I do lose weight but unintentionally (which is not ideal), it's because I usually burn more calories than I eat due to the physical demands of my shitty job. If I want to get into shape, I should do more specific exercises that focuses on the specific body part (say burning belly fat, I'd probably need to do exercises that's focused more towards the belly).

Drinking a lot of water should help as well. I drink about 2.5l per day during workdays.