marooned123

marooned123

Jul 2, 2023
Is anyone out there willing to be my friend? No lies, no drama? I have no one and all my attempts to get help end with nothing.My family is tired of me. I don't trust my own memories anymore. My family says the things I remember happening to me aren't true, that I invented the memories. If I did why do they keep coming and coming back over and over and over? I just want to help people and be a good person.i try every minute of every day but it's not enough. I used to work with troubled teenagers in two different long term residential facilities.Who am I if I can't help people? If I am ignored will I just eventually fade away? Am I completely delusional? No one wants to be around a person who can't function anymore. If I am supposed to try to get help and it's never there then what is wrong with killing myself? If you aren't valued as a person then why is it bad to want to leave life? Isn't it hypocritical to tell people that suicide is wrong and then not help them get better? Is there anyone out there who would be willing to interact respectfully with me? Am I even really here? Because I am treated like I'm invisible even though I am constantly asking for help and trying everything I can to be a good person and contribute to society. I don't know what else to do, I've tried everything except I'm never going into an inpatient program again. It's traumatic.it just makes things worse. Could anyone please message me as soon as possible? Thanks for reading this if you did and hopefully hearing me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: skyflame, PAš–Øš‘, Hotsackage and 3 others
Natanael

Natanael

Oct 13, 2024
I would open a chat to talk to you, but I don't have access to it yet