• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ihatemyparents

Jun 10, 2023
I live in Morocco. So many injustices were done to me to the point I need to ctb and now. I can't buy SN or N... Tell me my other options. I am in so much pain right now I can't go through all the methods. I just need a quick answer. Please T_T

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, doormat25, SoulofSteel and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you in such desperation. I can't suggest methods bc that is your personal decision and it also sounds like a bit impulsive. Would you want to share which injustices happened to you and why you wanna CTB so badly? Ofc only if you want to share this.

• Love
Reactions: walkingdead2023 and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry for your suffering and pain but it's against the rules here to suggest or give you a quick answer on methods. Impulsive attempts are never good. Take your time and see which helps you better for your situation.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and walkingdead2023
SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
I live in Morocco. So many injustices were done to me to the point I need to ctb and now. I can't buy SN or N... Tell me my other options. I am in so much pain right now I can't go through all the methods. I just need a quick answer. Please T_T
I live there too, don't know where to get SN as well. As others have mentioned, never make an impulsive decision...well you won't be here to regret but still, take the time to make sure it is what you truly want first.

Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm very sorry you struggle this much.
But it's against the rules to ask others/ give others advice.

Maybe you can look here

Closing this thread.

Reactions: BrainShower
Status
Not open for further replies.