• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ipunp

Oct 29, 2023
I only have access to amlodipine, metoprolol, and benadryl but I just want to go lights out and never wake up. Any recommendations? I'd like to get out of this shit hole of a life and want to somehow rule our vomiting/awareness of trouble breathing etc. Can't afford to live, can't earn more or do anything that gives me joy. I've tried 3 times during my life and the 4th needs to be the charm. Please help me end the pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
In what quantities?

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
By some brief research:
amlodipine: one case of survival at 30 tablets, and one death at 60 but it was an elderly person.
Metoprolol seems less dangerous, I haven't found much information.
For DPH it is around 1g but in reality this is not very reliable, in large doses it gives very unpleasant hallucinations, it acts strongly after 30 minutes.
Unless one is an antidote to the other, which seems unlikely, it may work. ODs are always very random. I assume you have heart problems so that increases your chances.

Reactions: ipunp
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Hard to say, put a few grams of amitriptyline or olanzapine in it.

Reactions: ipunp
I

ipunp

Oct 29, 2023
By some brief research:
amlodipine: one case of survival at 30 tablets, and one death at 60 but it was an elderly person.
Metoprolol seems less dangerous, I haven't found much information.
For DPH it is around 1g but in reality this is not very reliable, in large doses it gives very unpleasant hallucinations, it acts strongly after 30 minutes.
Unless one is an antidote to the other, which seems unlikely, it may work. ODs are always very random. I assume you have heart problems so that increases your chances.
Thanks. I do have high blood pressure most likely from the stresses of my effed up life but no heart issues
access is my achilles heel
access is my achilles heel