A

Astronica

Sep 17, 2023
Hello. Thank you for being here and reading. I'm ready to CTB. I'm 29 and have prayed for death for the last 23 years. I'm Christian, so I'm terrified of dying and going to Hell, but feel as if I'm already living there. I just want everything to stop in a quick and painless way. I don't want to go on a tirade about every single detail of what's wrong with my life, but needless to say after rapes, miscarriages, death threats, anxiety, depression and just general trying to exist in the world with autism I am done. I have had three failed attempts and I am not looking to fail again. I also don't want to splatter my brains on the wall and traumatize my boyfriend and his family. I had someone commit suicide that way when I was young and it has left a lasting impact. Any advice appreciated.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Freyja13, Praestat_Mori and jar-baby
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a suicide resource compilation on here with information about methods, it's really so cruel how it's so difficult to die in this cruel existence, I wish there's a peaceful and straightforward way to just instantly leave. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you so desperately wish for as it sounds so horrible what you've had to endure.

• Love
Reactions: Astronica
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
are you wanting a method or are you just scared of a place called hell? i was brought up christian. catholicism will tell you that you'll end up in hell if you ctb. ok so if there is a hell, then there should be a heaven yes? how do you picture it? do you think it makes any sense? is it possible? even if so, why would you want to be in that existence? nonsensical bliss for all eternity?

• Love
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
The idea of hell is completely meaningless, assuming that God exists, being omniscient, he would never create a hell, and of course, the idea that someone is sent to hell for doing CTB is totally absurd

Reactions: Astronica, AshH and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hi, we can't really suggest a method for you as that would be assisting a suicide, which is illegal at least in the U.S.
As far as hell goes, it's sad that some religions put that fear into people and in my opinion is false. And, it goes against the idea of a loving God, and the whole idea of Jesus providing forgiveness.

You either have a loving understanding God, or you go to hell, there can't be both. If you believe in Jesus then supposedly he does not allow his followers to go to hell. So right there is a huge contradiction.
I really dislike any religion that know how much people suffer and adds the additional burden of thinking they will go to hell.

My feeling is there will be love and understanding of everyone in the afterlife and guidance and a decent environment, or possibly just a deep sleep.

Last edited:
  • Love