B

Benzos kill

Dec 30, 2020
Please if I am not used to taking opioids and If I take 10 10mg oxycodone and 100mg of Valium will this work. If I take tonight when I go to bed? Should I take anti nausea so I don't throw up? Will this kill me by morning??

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Lostandlooking and Deleted member 1465
pkmoney

pkmoney

She's heavy and she's mine
Jul 30, 2018
You'll wake up with a hangover

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
There really is no way to know.

There is no way to know when it comes to taking medicine such as po oxycodone and valium.

It is a huge gamble and there are too many variables for anyone to know one way or another what will happen if you go through with it.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
This sounds risky and I am not sure if it would leave you in worse shape, there's a lot of things that could go wrong, so I don't think you should it.

Watching Breaking Bad (I know it's just a TV show) and seeing how Jane went out from OD was very harrowing, choking to death on her own vomit.

Reactions: Pookie
derelicct

derelicct

May 23, 2020
If you don't have a tolerance, 10 10mg of Oxy alone could get you but OD this way isn't reliable. Include alcohol into the mix and any other CNS depressants to higher the chance. My personal experience I tried with 600mg of codeine, 20mg of alp and vodka and I almost got there but was found. I was found not breathing and unconscious, if I had 20-30mins to spare I would of been dead. It all really depends on your body and you, but OD this way isn't reliable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie